• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Dear Mr. Guido...

Dear Mr. Guido,
What was your mother thinking then she decided to take on your father's last name? Was she so old that she hadn't yet realized the implications of such a lame surname?
On another note, you are a math teacher, and illegitimately obtained personal property for which you have no warrant to receive or confiscate. If I am not able to retrieve said property, it will negatively affect my grade for the assignment in literature.
I apologize if I created a disturbance in your class, just with stringent schedules, and keeping my Taco_Blog running, its been hard to manage time.
Again, please return my documents to me in a rightful manner, and we can just forget this entire silly shenanigan.

Respectfully Signed,
That_taco_guy

@Moondoggy Yes, I was doing something that I should have not been doing, but he never gave it back to me, and he /knows/ it's my literature homework thing.

Necro blog:

Dear Mista Muthafuckin Right back up in yo muthafuckin ass. Shiznit fo' domes,
AKA Pimp Guido,

I'd like mah fuckin school literature class shiznit back. Yo ass know, mah fuckin grades depend on tha damn thang.

First, you can fuck yo ass fo' bein a immature dick. Yeah, I don't pay any damn attention ta yo' fuckin class, cuz itz bullshit yo. Honestly, I could teach it mo' betta n' shit. Yeah, you read dat shiznit right.

Secondly, you a ass. Did I say dat already, biatch? I don't give a shit.

I fuckin know you biiiatched ta tha principal bout mah shitty behavior. Shiiit, dis aint no joke. Do it be lookin like I give a gangbangin' flyin fuck, biatch? No. Right back up in yo muthafuckin ass. So shut tha fuck up bout it, n' take it like a gangbangin' fuckin dude, biiiatch.

So, fuck you, fuck yo' class, fuck all yo' shit, n' anythang related ta yo' shitty class.

I’d like mah fuckin shiznit back.

Love,
Daniel.

P.S:
Fuck yo thugged-out ass. For phat measure.

Back