Deleted intro?

CroHellMan

Hi,

I made this intro for the t9k video contest.
I made most of the video and then i fall a sleep, so i never had a chance to finish it.
Stupid me, doing everything on the last day.
I didn't want that the whole thing go to waste, but it would be stupid to upload just the half of the work on youtube, instead of uploading the entire thing i uploaded just the into. Its not realy that great because i was mostly editing the charachters(mmo) from "gameplay". But if t9k intro is need i will be glad to make one. Better that this one ofc.
I used the part of the music video that Woot made for the audio because i'm not that good with audio editing. Hope u are not mad at me.
So here it is:
New one:

(I'm still accepting late submissions if they're sent to my inbox -- until casey tell me to stop)

(I'm still accepting late submissions if they're sent to my inbox -- until casey tell me to stop)
That's great.
How much time do i have. Just approximately, do i have to made one in about 2-3h or do i have the whole day.
After i finish it i need some time to upload it, my upload speed is slow and it's 3:30 in the morning here so that's why i'm asking.

That's great.
How much time do i have. Just approximately, do i have to made one in about 2-3h or do i have the whole day.
After i finish it i need some time to upload it, my upload speed is slow and it's 3:30 in the morning here so that's why i'm asking.

\_(o_o)_/ just let me know what it's done.

Hi,

I made this intro for the t9k video contest.
I made most of the video and then i fall a sleep, so i never had a chance to finish it.
Stupid me, doing everything on the last day.
I didn't want that the whole thing go to waste, but it would be stupid to upload just the half of the work on youtube, instead of uploading the entire thing i uploaded just the into. Its not realy that great because i was mostly editing the charachters(mmo) from "gameplay". But if t9k intro is need i will be glad to make one. Better that this one ofc.
I used the part of the music video that Woot made for the audio because i'm not that good with audio editing. Hope u are not mad at me.
So here it is:
:eek:

Intro on videos are ok for me, but i hate like 30 second intro or like 45sec.
There are some youtubers that i like to watch and thay have intros that long. I hate to watch it in every single video.

Back