Describe the person above you in 2 words

Na_chan_vector_by_kaonchan78.jpg

So True

Am not
(Like I said many months ago, I can't have a waifu, Jojo beat that concept out of me due to high exposure to ripling manly men)

Whatthefuckdidyoujustfuckingsayaboutme,youlittlebitch?I’llhaveyouknowIgraduatedtopofmyclassinthe Navy Seals,andI’vebeeninvolvedinnumeroussecretraidsonAl-Quaeda,andIhaveover300confirmed kills.Iamtrainedingorilla warfareandI’mthetopsniperin theentireUSarmedforces.Youarenothingtomebutjustanothertarget.IwillwipeyouthefuckoutwithprecisionthelikesofwhichhasneverbeenseenbeforeonthisEarth,markmyfucking words.YouthinkyoucangetawaywithsayingthatshittomeovertheInternet?Thinkagain,fucker.AswespeakIamcontactingmysecretnetworkofspiesacrosstheUSAandyourIPisbeingtracedrightnowsoyoubetterprepareforthestorm,maggot.Thestormthatwipesoutthepatheticlittlethingyoucallyourlife.You’refuckingdead,kid.Icanbeanywhere,anytime,andIcankillyouinoversevenhundredways,andthat’sjustwithmybarehands.NotonlyamIextensivelytrainedinunarmedcombat,butIhaveaccesstotheentirearsenaloftheUnitedStatesMarineCorpsandIwilluseittoitsfullextenttowipeyourmiserableassoffthefaceofthecontinent,youlittleshit.Ifonlyyoucouldhaveknownwhatunholyretributionyourlittle“clever”commentwasabouttobringdownuponyou,maybeyouwouldhaveheldyourfuckingtongue.Butyoucouldn’t,youdidn’t,andnowyou’repayingtheprice,yougoddamnidiot.Iwillshitfuryalloveryouandyouwilldrowninit.You’refuckingdead, kiddo.

Back