Desktop Time!

Omg is my desktop :mays:
background.JPG

Other backgrounds in my rotating background.
apple-vs-blackberry-460.jpg
One ring to rule them all.jpg
Planets.jpg
Starcraft2.jpg
Update on my Desktop :D all clean now :D
rawr.JPG

I don't like Vista that much. I prefer the functionality of XP, or the smoothness of W7. Vista sits on the border between the two, in my opinion, and because of that, it isn't as good.
I guess the progression (between XP and W7) had to happen somehow... But I still don't like Vista that much.

I had a laptop (that i use currently) And my computer is still slow, after switching to W7.

Your old operating system wouldn't have anything to do with your computer being slow now once you have upgraded.

I don't like Vista that much. I prefer the functionality of XP, or the smoothness of W7. Vista sits on the border between the two, in my opinion, and because of that, it isn't as good.
I guess the progression (between XP and W7) had to happen somehow... But I still don't like Vista that much.

That's totally true. They were shooting for "pretty" instead of "functional" with vista and to this day it has many network compatibility problems with other OS's. Plus all of the added features that kind of make vista cool are all kind of hidden so to speak and you have to know where to look and how to use them for it to be any good.

Windows 7

It looks like vista but feels like XP

That's totally true. They were shooting for "pretty" instead of "functional" with vista and to this day it has many network compatibility problems with other OS's. Plus all of the added features that kind of make vista cool are all kind of hidden so to speak and you have to know where to look and how to use them for it to be any good.

Windows 7

It looks like vista but feels like XP[/quote]

IKR? One thing I detest about Vista is thatw henever you want to do something functional, you can't, 'cos it's hidden. You don't have that problem with XP. Windows 7 also suffers from that a bit, but it's much smoother. Vista was aiming to be smooth, but it just ended up being annoying, doing everything 'behind the scenes' so that if you needed to do something important and technical, it was impossible.
Windows 7 is just incredibly smooth and quick.

3438d1303984827t-nebula-mark-2-nebula2.jpg

A different one I made for my dads work laptop, I kept this one clear so he could see his precious icons, I use a dock program so I don't have desktop icons

Another new desktop again continuing the spacey theme, not as pleased with this one there are a couple bits that could be better, I just followed the tutorial straight off and didn't have time to perfect it

Untitled-5.jpg

Back