Destiny Roll-Call

JerzeyLegend

So, I have Destiny on XB1. I'd like to play with some friends... I'm ready to do Vault of Glass, but I has no friends. I'm about 50 hours in... Level 24... crap gear.

So... add me on XBL: JerzeyLegend and let's play.

Currently I farm engrams so I can level the cryptarch up, but I'm ready to raids and hard strikes.

Where you guys at? Check in here... if you are low level and want to run through some shit, let me know, I don't care, I like grinding so I don't mind.

So, I have Destiny on XB1. I'd like to play with some friends... I'm ready to do Vault of Glass, but I has no friends. I'm about 50 hours in... Level 24... crap gear.

So... add me on XBL: JerzeyLegend and let's play.

Currently I farm engrams so I can level the cryptarch up, but I'm ready to raids and hard strikes.

Where you guys at? Check in here... if you are low level and want to run through some shit, let me know, I don't care, I like grinding so I don't mind.
I strongly suggest being lvl 26-27 before doing the VoG. Will make it a lot easier on you and you won't be getting one shotted every few seconds. At 24 I couldn't even scratch a Praetorian.

I have it on PS4 :(
Currently level 30 Hunter, almost 31.. And like mentioned above, Praetorians will be a pain and you'll barely damage em.. Even at higher levels they aren't always easy without the right guns.

Back