DestructionWorka

DestructionWorka

T9K is made up of...

screenshot_20140127104710.png

:ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja:

DestructionWorka, whilst I get that this is all in good fun; I'll advise that you should definitely take that down considering that the word 'niggaz', being a ghetto spelling of a racially controversial word, carries heavy negative connotations and may have an adverse impact on other members. It's always better to be safe than sorry.

That aside, Welcome to Team9000. :)

Regards,
Michael

Here are a series of images and gifs that describe my feelings about this thread:

6169-no.gif

4055-stop-it-right-now.jpg

4505-nonicethings.png

But all reaction images aside, really. If you someone might be offended by it, don't bother posting it at all. That word is a very loaded word, and not appropriate on a forum with members of various cultures and races.

Not the best way to start off on the forums, but hey, Everyone's first few days on the forums are always shaky ones; At least he had the decency to saying he'd take it down if it DID offend anyone.

Good on you, Worka. ;)

Anyway, Welcome to T9K (forums-wise) Broski :D

Half black person approves!

Seriously though, in my opinion words mean nothing alone, it's the connotation they carry. I have no issue with this, but still this is a forum full of many people, so I suggest you do indeed take it down.

"MY HOEZ", however is perfectly acceptable.

#sexism>racismswag

On a more serious note, welcome to the forums.

I like video games, magic the gathering, long walks on the beach and the whispers of sweet nothings.

But due to the accordance of t9k's standards and the obligation to behave in a professional manner you shall receive (1.2) fistbumps.

Welcome to T9k. Cause no trouble.

Hey I didn't mean to trouble the waters. And I didn't mean to offend anyone or piss anyone off. It will be removed immediately. Salutations.

DestructionWorka, whilst I get that this is all in good fun; I'll advise that you should definitely take that down considering that the word 'niggaz', being a ghetto spelling of a racially controversial word, carries heavy negative connotations and may have an adverse impact on other members. It's always better to be safe than sorry.

That aside, Welcome to Team9000. :)

Regards,
Michael

Thanks for telling me I was wrong in a cool way. I always thought Shia LaBeouf was a cool dude.

look alike.png
shia hey la.jpg

I....honestly if you had pulled this after I'd gotten to know you, you might not have lost all of the respect I was prepared to afford you. However, because this is how you choose to introduce yourself....you start with nothing.

Aw;(;(;(;(;(;( BOO freakin HOO!

I never knew "niggaz" was such a controversial word. Sorry for overstepping my boundaries Mr. Gurw.
Have a nice day:biggrin:

Thanks for telling me I was wrong in a cool way. I always thought Shia LaBeouf was a cool dude.

View attachment 142689View attachment 142690

Oh man, I got a really good laugh out of that. Welcome! For future reference, try editing your posts into 1 post when replying instead of posting multiple times in a row. And it really amazes me how much people on this forum care about the use of a slang word for some offensive word when I've seen and read things many times more offensive than that on T9K. Perhaps not the best way to make your great debut though ;). Regardless, welcome.

Again words are words but why use them if you can avoid doing so? But then again I don't have the cleanest vocabulary so... Meh.
But anyways welcome to team9000! :D

Oh man, I got a really good laugh out of that. Welcome! For future reference, try editing your posts into 1 post when replying instead of posting multiple times in a row. And it really amazes me how much people on this forum care about the use of a slang word for some offensive word when I've seen and read things many times more offensive than that on T9K. Perhaps not the best way to make your great debut though ;). Regardless, welcome.

Thanks, my ninja.

Aw;(;(;(;(;(;( BOO freakin HOO!

I never knew "niggaz" was such a controversial word. Sorry for overstepping my boundaries Mr. Gurw.
Have a nice day:biggrin:
If I knew you well enough, it wouldn't be an issue. In fact, it really isn't, but it might be a good idea to remember first impressions are important, and if you have to ask, you probably shouldn't do it,:p Welcome to Team9000!

If I knew you well enough, it wouldn't be an issue. In fact, it really isn't, but it might be a good idea to remember first impressions are important, and if you have to ask, you probably shouldn't do it,:p Welcome to Team9000!

Thanks, I feel at home here.:coffee: If you refer back to my original post you will notice it is changed.

Hey there, Worker of Secrets.
Can I call you Destruction?
Desmond?
Des?
The Big D?
All jokes aside,
You cannot leave now, well, maybe. Just once. Perhaps twice, if you are really lucky.
Hellogiffornewppl.gif

Hello, Aloha, Hola, Gutentag, whatever.
Welcome to Team9000.

Back