• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

DFX-S suggestions

afurrynoob

as the title says, post suggestions for dfx surf here until Wooty says other wise

would it be possable to detect when somone starts surfing and change the stance of the sprite so it looks like its surfing, maby add a board until the player hits land?

maby a skill that adds rockets to your board making you go at insane speeds when at high lvl?
requiring fuel?

a more effective anti block mod?
(the one on other servers doesnt really work)

grenade mode
race mode
low grav mode
high grav mode
speed mode

trails would be nice, but maby just a colored line that follow u to your death (lasting the entire round)

a way to stop killing

a way to stop som1 from using a skill, getting ahead, turning around and killing all surfing

a low poly skin for players when its about 1/2 full(when the server is full pings seem a bit high)

exp for kills in killing surf maps ( and some way to get exp in freestyle maps)

How about the trails like other servers have?

Can you set something up that stops those fags who like to snipe out people trying to surf?

Like changing DFX s around so that the scout does 0 damage?

i like trails, but i have alot of trouble when i (and 29 others) rushing to weapons and im blinded by the 8 trail 10's infront of me

Back