Digimon: Crest Thread

Tai_K_Yagami

Background info: For this thread, I will mainly reference the first season of Digimon because that's when the crests were mainly emphasized in the story. Crests were a huge deal in defining the true character that lies within the children's (better known as the Digidestined) identity in the Digital World. In order to acquire the crests, The Digidestined had to face against obstacles that resonated with their personal shortcomings. In the episodes where they retrieved the crests, they still experience the struggle of accepting it. Mostly, it's just a matter of self-discovery, self-mastery, and acknowledging who you are as an individual.

So, onto my point, what crest do you think suits your character? It doesn't have to be a crest that's in the actual show and can be made up completely. It also doesn't have to be a virtuous crest(i.e. Crest of Anger, etc.). Then, tell us why you chose it. Also, if you want, post a pic of what the crest might look like?

Here are the main crests:

Digimon_Crest_Button_Designs_by_lainenyah.jpg

A Little somethin somethin to go with that:

jpg.jpg

Oh yeah reminds me, first season of Digimon is on Netflix subbed (and dubbed I believe) *cough* And with that I guess I would be knowledge because Izzy was coolio fur realz yo.

I would honestly have to say the crest of Knowledge. I'm known in nearly all of my social circles as a genuine know-it-all - if I don't know the answer to a question you have, I have the means to quickly find it, regardless of internet access. I've been called the coolest nerd in school, as my knowledgebase covers a lot more than just typical nerd stuff - I've been known to spout off, at request, a list and short description of the 40 main vaginal shapes.

brb, gonna go lose sleep over watching the first season.

I would honestly have to say the crest of Knowledge. I'm known in nearly all of my social circles as a genuine know-it-all - if I don't know the answer to a question you have, I have the means to quickly find it, regardless of internet access. I've been called the coolest nerd in school, as my knowledgebase covers a lot more than just typical nerd stuff - I've been known to spout off, at request, a list and short description of the 40 main vaginal shapes.

brb, gonna go lose sleep over watching the first season.
I request this now!!!

I'd have to go with my own made up crest, cause none of the existing really suit me.
Hmm.
Hmmmmm.
HmmmmmmMMMmmmmmmMMMmmmmmm.....
I'm making the Crest of Reason, as I always try to use logic and reasoning behind all my actions, and tend to look for the most efficient and successful solution.
I'll might post a image as soon as I figure out what Reason would look like.
EDIT: Here's an image for it
Reason.png

Oh yeah reminds me, first season of Digimon is on Netflix subbed (and dubbed I believe) *cough* And with that I guess I would be knowledge because Izzy was coolio fur realz yo.
I actually think Izzy(Koushiro if you prefer the Japanese name) lives up to his crest. He really is smart and talked in a very witty but humble way. He's just a natural at it. It's like he was born like that.

Back