Dissapeared...

jokiu17

I'm sorry I never told you guys...
If you have noticed or not, I suddenly dissapeared from the face of Team 9000...
Not because I didn't wanted to come here anymore... But because I have lost all access to the Internet for a very long time... And here's the reason why...
I...

I was arrested...

I can't say why, though...
One of the things that happened is that I cannot return home... I am living at another house. The owned has his own Internet, but he refuses to let me connect.
Well anyways... You all know the truth...
But please believe me when I say: I am not a bad person...
It happened long ago...

Mistakes from your past can change your future in great ways...

Like I said, it was something that I did long ago, I stopped long ago. But it was too late...
Why won't "they" believe that I am not a bad person?...
Well, hope you can sort it all out in your life. :\

On a hopefully tiny brighter side, welcome back :), and *looks at avatar* *brohoof*. :)

*brohoof*. :)
Ah hell yes.
I made this avatar myself. Well... Only the recoloring... This is my sort-of OC Blank Derpy.
BD-MuffinSS.png
Hi!

sounds like a scenario my friend is going through atm.. if it is what he is going through, then good luck to ya - 4 years prison, 6 months parole - f**ked for life ontop of that.

sounds like a scenario my friend is going through atm.. if it is what he is going through, then good luck to ya - 4 years prison, 6 months parole - f**ked for life ontop of that.
I can't do jail time... I would never survive... One month away from the Internet was painful enough... I don't want years away...
And besides, even "they" said that I am a "young" 18, the sentence can't be too bad...
They said that IF I needed to do jail time, it would only be weekends. Which is actually not that bad...

I can't do jail time... I would never survive... One month away from the Internet was painful enough... I don't want years away...
And besides, even "they" said that I am a "young" 18, the sentence can't be too bad...
They said that IF I needed to do jail time, it would only be weekends. Which is actually not that bad...
Could you at least give us a hint of what you did? I wont judge you for it.

You know, I love when people talk about me when I am not around. On Mumble, where you guys talking about me? If so, I would like to hear.

Nah noone talked about you while you weren't here, but we all missed you; (well those of us who knew/remembered you)

*brohoof*
Wow. While I was gone, Team9000 really turned to the pony side, didn't they?
Was it because Wooty (almost forgot his name) became a Brony?
I really wish I could speak with you all again... But the Internet connection that I am connected to won't let me connect to Mumble or even anything "live". I can't play multiplayer Minecraft...

I really wish I could speak with you all again... But the Internet connection that I am connected to won't let me connect to Mumble or even anything "live". I can't play multiplayer Minecraft...
almost everyone is a brony now, there but a small portion of resistance left.

ayup, including a huge flamewar. we also have a mlp thread with over 200 pages, you might want to check it out ;)

Well you can definitely talk on the forums. And yes, T9K has become very pony oriented for better or for worse. Good luck man.

Back