Dissapeared...

RSMV asks why do I have so many pictures of Ainsley harriott.

I ask him why does he have so many pictures of Woot?

To get this thread back on topic...

Jokiu it is great to be hearing from you again! I seriously hope that you get life stuff sorted out and I hope you know that t9k will support you as best we can through this time.

Hope to see you around the forums soon :D <3

It is amazing how derailed this thread was. Anyways, why does he only have a new member status? It seem like everyone who has been here a while knows him.

I know you don't know me, and I don't know you, but I still hope that everything works out for you.
And I know what its like to be without internet for a while.
I didn't have internet til I was 12 years old!
:eek:

Joshuame13 said:
It is amazing how derailed this thread was. Anyways, why does he only have a new member status? It seem like everyone who has been here a while knows him.

He didn't post on the forums much... But he used to get on mumble frequently as well as Minecraft... It saddens me to hear the shit he is going through

I'm sorry I never told you guys...
If you have noticed or not, I suddenly dissapeared from the face of Team 9000...
Not because I didn't wanted to come here anymore... But because I have lost all access to the Internet for a very long time... And here's the reason why...
I...

I was arrested...

I can't say why, though...
One of the things that happened is that I cannot return home... I am living at another house. The owned has his own Internet, but he refuses to let me connect.
Well anyways... You all know the truth...
But please believe me when I say: I am not a bad person...
It happened long ago...

Mistakes from your past can change your future in great ways...
well... you are a terrible, terrible, terribly bad person.... for not getting on team 9000 earlier...

all jokes aside, i hope you are going ok through these times :)
i wish you best of luck for whatever is or is not going to happen...
i hope that made sense, anyway, your back :D
/人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\

I don't know you BUT :L.
I hope you get through it.
Police came to my house once to arrest my mums partner because he stole a car when he was a teenager.
they gave him an option luckily. "Pay the money or Pay the time."
He gave up half his belongings just to stay and support my mum and me.
Yeah my grandfather was nearly arrested for a parking ticket he got 20 years ago for a car he no longer owned... Stupid weird stuff...

Back