Divergent: Where do you belong?

Tai_K_Yagami

So, for those who have read Divergent, what faction do you belong to?

Abnegation - selflessness

Erudite - intelligent

Dauntless - the brave and the bold

Amity - peaceful

Candor - honesty or sincerity

Even though I love courage, dauntless is a little too extreme for me. I think I'm... hmmm... Maybe I don't belong to any of these?

Maybe I'm Divergent :eek: :speechless:

Or Factionless. There's always that option for me.

Erudite has always been what the quizzes at the end of the books, online quizzes, and my own personal deduction has always told me.

So, seems the tests all point to Dauntless for me. which does kinda fit my personality IRL, i've always been the one to stand up for others/help when i'm needed.

Realistically, everyone in the world should be Divergent. I would probably be an Erudite though.

Realistically, everyone in the world should be Divergent.
Well, the way it works is that the simulator suppresses the more recessive personality traits, picks out, and emphasizes the most dominant.

Being divergent would mean that you have NO dominant personality trait whatsoever, and personally I don't think that's common at all.

Well, the way it works is that the simulator suppresses the more recessive personality traits, picks out, and emphasizes the most dominant.

Being divergent would mean that you have NO dominant personality trait whatsoever, and personally I don't think that's common at all.

So, is there a link somewhere to this quiz I'm hearing mention of?

So, is there a link somewhere to this quiz I'm hearing mention of?
Not any specific link. I mean, there is a fan base website here: http://www.divergentfans.com/page/faction-quiz but you could also find the quiz on the back of the Divergent book itself.

Ditto for factionless. You can't totally belong to nothing unless you bomb your new faction's initiation, I guess. I mean, to be Divergent is to claim an equally strong position in two or more factions also.

Right... haven't read the book in a while. I need to continue on with the sequels.

Back