• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Dj's Corner Pre-episode 1 question idea thinger

Mightythedj23

Hey, so as the title says, i'd like to hear some questions from you all; Seeing as how i have a lot to set up and stuff like that, and my laptop webcam will have to do, and i figured doing a brief-ish Q and A thing would be a good starter.

QUESTION GUIDELINES

Look i know no one likes being told what to do, but i figured i'd say this anyway; As far as questions go i'm a pretty open person, so ask whatever you like; it can be religion, politics, whatever catches your interest, etc

HOWEVER, questions about my location and such will be overlooked, i don't need stalkers <3

Other than that, shit's pretty fair game i guess.

I plan on recording it tommorrow, uploading to my pc, maybe edit a little to touch it up a bit, all that good stuff, so expect the pre episode 1 thing up in at most a week.

so go t9k, ask away!

If an irresistible force collided with an immovable object, what would happen as a result of aforementioned collision?

Also, do you liike coconuts?

Back