• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

DO NOT TOUCH THIS BUILDING!!!

Never touch this building including builders+. I make this for me and only me.
123.png

Never touch this building including builders+. I make this for me and only me.View attachment 130864

*sees building in pic griefed to hell*

Hmm... well since I can't touch it, I can't check block history. And since I can't check block history, I can't give any bans.

And since I can't give any bans, any damage to it will not be reverted. :p

Good luck with that.

It can only be touch by higher ups for baning and reverting it to nomal. I built it so I can have a good view at the spawn platform. Plus it is easier to find if its right there.

So if you see it grief tell an engineer+ so they ban and revert it for me.

At some point I deleted exactly one block from your build and replaced it with one which is a slightly different shade of gray (or Grey if your name is conrod). You can only tell the difference if you're staring at the block directly next to a block of the original color because I placed even more subtly different shaded blocks around it.

Don't let the fact that I haven't been online for months fool you, I totally probably maybe did it.

Never touch this building including builders+. I make this for me and only me.View attachment 130864

do you really think telling a greifer not to greif something is going to stop them from greifing? no, greifers greif. thats what they do. And even if we were greifers do you really think would be running around touching and editing other peoples projects?

Back