• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Do you ever look back into the past?

Mariolink42

Of course, most people do. But I made a blog to discuss what an adventure it is. I look back and I feel so many things. Sometimes I feel regret for things i've done, happiness for my accomplishments, sometimes I laugh and feel pretty dumb looking back at myself. Among all these feelings, what really stands out to me is how i've evolved from a kid. It's interesting. I've had so many different personalities, interests, and generally everything about me has changed time to time. It's really funto compare the person I used to be to what I am now.

So I ask you all the same question, do you ever look back into the past? What do you see? What do you feel? It interests me.

Yeah, I look back at alot of things, and I remember alot about my past. I remember pretty much every single event worth noting in my life.

The only time I really think deeply about my past is when I'm remembering the embarrassing things that happened to me. The annoying thing about it is that it always randomly strikes me when I'm in a good mood.

I'll be hanging out with my brother who I haven't seen for a couple years when my scumbag brain decides to remind me of all the awkward things that happened to me when I was little.

I try not to look back into the past, usually flashes will cross my eyes and its painful until I block the memories completely. :(

I agree, looking back can be fun, however I would have loved to actually hear about some of the things you looked back on. just as you are curious about us, we are also curious about you.

I do from time to time out of diffrent reasons, may it be to remember where I've seen my fucking banking card the last time or what I wanted to do right a second before :D,... and also to remember what I did wrong in my life, how people treated me and others and to remember what a messed up person I am just to try to be a better person each year.... just to think back a year later what a horrible person I am D :
And from time to time to remember some nice days I had together with friends or people I don't even know or have met : )

Oh i do think about it, but I only think about the good stuff, like trick or treating as a kid. Those are the memories I like to look at the most, Halloweens, and trips to cool places. I don't like to think about getting bullied, or feeling scared and alone.

Back