• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Does anyone know how to help?

Camevil

okay i recently downloaded the new version of wom for windows. I deleted my old one because it was out of date. now i downloaded the new one and thats when everything went wrong.
wom trouble1.jpg

This is what is shows once i downloaded it. if i try to open it it goes into a spasm of opening random windows. I have no idea how to get it back to normal. Can someone please help me. I would much appreciate if you could :) thanks

okay i recently downloaded the new version of wom for windows. I deleted my old one because it was out of date. now i downloaded the new one and thats when everything went wrong.
View attachment 88426
This is what is shows once i downloaded it. if i try to open it it goes into a spasm of opening random windows. I have no idea how to get it back to normal. Can someone please help me. I would much appreciate if you could :) thanks
IE. There's your problem.

i don't know whats better. chrome or firefox
Both are good, and both a good choice. but asking that question was a mistake.. now we'll have a firefox-chrome debate similar to battlefield-Cod and ps3-xbox lmfao..

Let the arguing begin!

Back