• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Does T9k Censor our Forums?

Status
Not open for further replies.

encinocaveman

Watch how fast this Post will be closed

https://www.team9000.net/threads/t9ks-integrity.13494/

https://www.team9000.net/threads/learning-lesson-for-everyone.13498/

https://www.team9000.net/threads/let-the-community-speak.13499/

Enlighten and Free yourself everyone, one love
T9k Likes to Censor Pic.gif

..............No.......... T9k responded quickly to your post and gave you sympathy and you responded by saying that they censor things....... :unsure:

..............No.......... T9k responded quickly to your post and gave you sympathy and you responded by saying that they censor things....... :unsure:

i responded to T9k having "responded quickly" by saying that they censor things? ohhhh and i thought i said they censor things because my post keeps getting prematurely closed xD wow i sure was off there, thanks for telling me what i ment =)

i responded to T9k having "responded quickly" by saying that they censor things? ohhhh and i thought i said they censor things because my post keeps getting prematurely closed xD wow i sure was off there, thanks for telling me what i ment =)

How is that censorship...that is just Woots mthod fpr stopping stuff getting out of hand

Encino...you are now trolling us...can you please stop...we are getting fed up with all this crap.

aww Mcfar, but it's not nice to name call =( explaining a trolls behavior is not trolling. it's nicer to explain how someone makes you feel or define their acitons rather then categorize them =) you should try it sometime

As far as I can see from those threads, the situation has been handled and does not need to be discussed further. I suggest that you please stop before you embarrass yourself further.

Please explain to everyone here how i am "Trolling" and what do you mean by "Things are getting out of hand"? are you saying they are getting out of hand so this post can also be closed? the only thing out of hand is your slanderous statements trying to make me look bad =) mcfar45

Okay, enough with the pointless threads. Even though it is not my place to intervene with previous events but I will say this. If you had taken it up with a higher member in the earlier stages when you were being "harrased" then the events that transpired would have not taken place and you would be sitting on your computer smiling and not acting like a sadistic, depressed, idiot.

Also due to the fact that your complaining about the community and it's "higher ups" integrity is disappointing and ignorant due to the fact that you are spamming the forums with pointless crap and censorship pictures.

Also what did you expect, it's not a ideal world and this is the INTERNET, Not the magical land of friendship were we all get along. If you can't understand the reality of the situation and acting like a pompous dick who act's like he's running the show, then you should not touch the internet again, ever.

I think it's funny how none of you describe or explain your reasoning. you tell me i'm something, you say i'm doing such and such. you think people will believe you because you can scare them into believing i'm bad?

using fear such as "trolling", "drama" and telling people to stop and shut up won't work

stop scaring people into thinking this is something bad to talk about, let's express our feelings without being selfish please =) keep it clean in my posts

HELP! Admin please stop the Grief happening in my posts and the locks being put on them?

Also what did you expect, it's not a ideal world and this is the INTERNET...
^ This. This is the internet. With different people, with different tastes. We all like different things and the internet is not made to revolve around you encino. making thread after thread, then complaining about your last thread that got closed is getting you nowhere, as i'm sure even you don't know what your goal is.

Alright I'll have to make a list from what I can get out of the many threads you have made.

You trolled people on Mumble and Tinychat to an extreme level causing a member to cry. You were banned on mumble and made a thread in an attempt to appeal. In that thread, you were very quick to use Wikipedia. After, you made many other threads involving you wanting to be unbanned. Then you made a thread saying that T9k censors thing.

All of this gives me the conclusion that you are a douche.

Okay, enough with the pointless threads. Even though it is not my place to intervene with previous events but I will say this. If you had taken it up with a higher member in the earlier stages when you were being "harrased" then the events that transpired would have not taken place and you would be sitting on your computer smiling and not acting like a sadistic, depressed, idiot.

Also due to the fact that your complaining about the community and it's "higher ups" integrity is disappointing and ignorant due to the fact that you are spamming the forums with pointless crap and censorship pictures.

Also what did you expect, it's not a ideal world and this is the INTERNET, Not the magical land of friendship were we all get along. If you can't understand the reality of the situation and acting like a pompous idiot who act's like he's running the show, then you should not touch the internet again, ever.

why would i Private message "a higher member" when that higher member is the one who started all of this by banning me on mumble and demoting me all the way to guest on Classic which was unrelated.

I'm laughing now because i have to keep explaining how i'm speaking to the community, so other people don't get hurt the same way i did by the "higher member"s

"it's the internet" doesn't allow you to treat others like this

"sadistic, depressed, idiot." wow? that doesn't even deserve a comment. i'm sad that to see these insecurities, and i'm smiling because i know this will help other people who care about not being hurt

I think it's funny how none of you describe or explain your reasoning. you tell me i'm something, you say i'm doing such and such. you think people will believe you because you can scare them into believing i'm bad?

using fear such as "trolling", "drama" and telling people to stop and shut up won't work

stop scaring people into thinking this is something bad to talk about, let's express our feelings without being selfish please =) keep it clean in my posts

HELP! Admin please stop the Grief happening in my posts and the locks being put on them?

If your going to act like a bias ass and completely ignore the situation and the meaning of everyone's post, this is all I have to say

theres the door, now get the fuck out.jpg

Edit: You should have messaged a higher member than the supposed member who started the issues like Wooty or others such as Ozy, Casham, Conrod, Etc.

Alright I'll have to make a list from what I can get out of the many threads you have made.

You trolled people on Mumble and Tinychat to an extreme level causing a member to cry. You were banned on mumble and made a thread in an attempt to appeal. In that thread, you were very quick to use Wikipedia. After, you made many other threads involving you wanting to be unbanned. Then you made a thread saying that T9k censors thing.

All of this gives me the conclusion that you are a douche.

when did i say i made caused a "member to cry"? how did that get on your list. perhaps hearsay has caused you to lie. Pixial was upset that i was leaving, i told everyone off because they're assholes. then she got angry to control people with her emotions and tears. people are very sick

If you would like more information on the Behaviour of "control with her emotions" check out this wiki

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychopathy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back