• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Does T9k Censor our Forums?

Status
Not open for further replies.
when did i say i made caused a "member to cry"? how did that get on your list. perhaps hearsay has caused you to lie. Pixial was upset that i was leaving, i told everyone off because they're assholes. then she got angry to control people with her emotions and tears. people are very sick

If you would like more information on the Behaviour of "control with her emotions" check out this wiki

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychopathy

You just proved his point that you were very quick to use wikipedia...

my-basset-hound-screen-saver-w300-5085.jpg

when did i say i made caused a "member to cry"? how did that get on your list. perhaps hearsay has caused you to lie. Pixial was upset that i was leaving, i told everyone off because they're assholes. then she got angry to control people with her emotions and tears. people are very sick

If you would like more information on the Behaviour of "control with her emotions" check out this wiki

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychopathy
Wow, just, wow. That's all I have to say is wow. There is no word for people like you.

Encino. You really have no clue what the fuck your on about lol.

I haven't got the faintest clue what's going on with this situation but reading things from you like

people making me feel life is pointless at times, doesn't mean you can

make me lol.

It's a gaming community, you would have to be pretty shit at life to be suicidal over losing a privelage on it due to your own actions lol.
Encino. You really have no clue what the fuck your on about lol.

I haven't got the faintest clue what's going on with this situation but reading things from you like

make me lol.

It's a gaming community, you would have to be pretty shit at life to be suicidal over losing a privelage on it due to your own actions lol.

you assume i'm talking about people making me suffer online, how do you not know i'm also speaking about people in offline?
alot of times people make me feel like life isn't worth living because i care so much about them, and when they care so little for themselves, my point in life doesn't exist. hence the state of emotion i was trying to put into words.
screenshot_20110923015939.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back