• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

DoggyJ101 is a Spartan

SteveTheSheep

ymoAV.png

I'm so proud of my little brother we have started playing halo reach oftenand he gets atleeast 10 kills in Big team battle most times! Since I was 8 I wanted to teach him how to play pokemon (he was 3) and he has always been a non-gamer until minecraft and halo. We are going to best buy to pre-order or limited editions of halo 4 this weekend!
Just wanted to brag :biggrin:

Hah. My sister and I only game for fun (or recreation or whatever), but my brother is a bit more hardcore. Only problem is, he's a complete douche. Me and my sis let him borrow one of our games for a while, we ask if we can borrow one of his games, "FUCK OFF YOU STUPID CUNT". or, "Dude, you've had the xbox up in your room for like, 3 months straight, let me play it now "FUCK OFF YOU PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT! RESPECT THE RULES YOU FAGGOT!!!" (When we first got our 360, my dad set up rules. Since my bro stays up late, its his turn past 6:30pm. Anything earlier is me and my sisters turn. This was made a couple years ago. My sister and I don't play it much, so its usually up in his room. When we ask for it, he goes ape shit)

"a finally a Spartan"
-twitches-

Also, Call of Doodie isn't too bad a game. It's just over priced and over hyped. I appreciate it as a decent FPS game. Don't bother trying to bring in other FPS games for comparison, "A good gamer plays all games".

Unless of course they require you to smash your face into the screen repeatedly until your eyeballs pop out the back of your head and your brain starts to drip out of your nose like er, slushie. Or something similar.

Also, my dad used to play Maple Story. And my mum plays farmville....

Back