DoggyJ101

SteveTheSheep

As I turned off my personal minecraft server for good (I'm working on other projects) my little eight year old brother needed a minecraft server to play on so I showed him team9000. He has been on once but never played more than an hour before. He seems to love it so I'll make him an introduction.
Hi I'm max! I'm not the best minecraftian and I like to wonder.
I also type kinda slow (or not at all)
Moral of story: Be nice if you see him and don't expect hum to type back.
Thanks for understanding :thumbsup:

As I turned off my personal minecraft server for good (I'm working on other projects) my little eight year old brother needed a minecraft server to play on so I showed him team9000. He has been on once but never played more than an hour before. He seems to love it so I'll make him an introduction.
Hi I'm max! I'm not the best minecraftian and I like to wonder.
I also type kinda slow (or not at all)
Moral of story: Be nice if you see him and don't expect hum to type back.
Thanks for understanding :thumbsup:
As part of the signup process, you agreed to the Team9000 Terms and Conditions, which includes the provision that no person under the age of 13 is allowed to use any Team9000 service, under the requirements of the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act.

Pretty sure that means he's not actually allowed to play here. I have no issues personally if he isn't annoying or trollish or breaks the other rules, but Wooty might have some.

Pretty sure that means he's not actually allowed to play here. I have no issues personally if he isn't annoying or trollish or breaks the other rules, but Wooty might have some.
Actually he ca play he just can not sign-up on the fourms. There is no sign-up portion to play on the server. Anyways if he actually cannot play than I am supervising him and I am not under aged.

Back