Dota 2 Invite Giveaway

David

I have 6 invites to Dota 2 to give away. Note that these can't be used in certain countries like China. The contest is simple: Pick a number from 1-1000

Kgo

I have more dota invites than friends (who deserve them). A random loser without a Dota 2 (if you have Dota 2 already you do not qualify, regardless you won one from David or not) will also receive a key from me. And I get to pick that random loser. 1 key to go.

I bet whoever gets the invites will play one game, and then never touch it again. Oh and I don't want a key, just putting this out there.

I bet whoever gets the invites will play one game, and then never touch it again. Oh and I don't want a key, just putting this out there.

This. This times x1000. I spent forever trying to get a key for a friend and he has literally played one game.

This. This times x1000. I spent forever trying to get a key for a friend and he has literally played one game.
The thing about this game is that it's fucking confusing, with sparks, fire, and spells flying all over the place. It's almost as if you need to study it just to play it reasonably enough.

Back