Dota2 Trade Thread!

MrFrog90

Yep. Trades for Dota2 will be going on all over this thread. Prepare you anus, i mean backpack.

Post below if you have items or wants items.

Yep. Trades for Dota2 will be going on all over this thread. Prepare you anus, i mean backpack.

Post below if you have items or wants items.

I'm looking to get another smeevil treat for a smeevil compendium courier. I already have 1 smeevil on a fully upgraded mount. I just need another treat because I plan on getting another courier, and I already have the mammoth bait for another mount. All I need is the treat.

I stamped a full team in my compendium (Team Dignitas) and I thought I was supposed to get another treat for that, but I haven't yet. Am I wrong?

You get a smeevil treat for the 1st team you stamp, next treat you will have to get 5 teams (4 + the one you already stamped).

You get a smeevil treat for the 1st team you stamp, next treat you will have to get 5 teams (4 + the one you already stamped).

I got my first treat from play a Compendium match. I stamped my first team after that, but didn't get a smeevil treat. Does getting one from a Compendium match negate getting one from stamping your first team?

EDIT: Frog answered my question. Dota 2 was just a little delayed in getting me my item. All is well.

I have a Leaf of the Nimble Edge (PA Blade) and I'm willing to trade it for one Rare.
[H] Leaf of the Nimble Edge [W] 1 Rare

Willing to trade uncommons (possibly certain rares) for a Lion hand (Ruby Ring of Rak-noth Rak-nul) and/or Ogre Magi belt (Lucky Belly Belt).

I might also be interested in trading my Immortal Pudge Hook for the Immortal Veng weapon from the conpendium, or maybe the Abbadon immortal.

I might also be interested in trading my Immortal Pudge Hook for the Immortal Veng weapon from the conpendium, or maybe the Abbadon immortal.
Why would you trade the Hook for the Abbadon mace? The hook is worth far, far more I believe.

Why would you trade the Hook for the Abbadon mace? The hook is worth far, far more I believe.

I said maybe, I wasn't very sure at the time. And I do like the pudge hook, but I would probably play veng more often, and I like the fact that it also has an animation modifier, unlike the pudge hook, which just changes the hook look. But yeah, probably not Abbadon.

I said maybe, I wasn't very sure at the time. And I do like the pudge hook, but I would probably play veng more often, and I like the fact that it also has an animation modifier, unlike the pudge hook, which just changes the hook look. But yeah, probably not Abbadon.
They patched the mace and the cauldron today I believe. There are new effects for Entangle and Aphotic shield if you have these items equipped. They're probably going to shoot up in price.

cANmQ0t.jpg

iXRlxcZWjzEnn.gif

They patched the mace and the cauldron today I believe. There are new effects for Entangle and Aphotic shield if you have these items equipped. They're probably going to shoot up in price.

cANmQ0t.jpg

iXRlxcZWjzEnn.gif

Yeah I noticed that. Before hand people really didn't like the Lone Druid Immortal, and I guess they didn't like the Abbadon one either, for that reason. Now pudge is the only one without a new animation... But everyone loves pudge hooks so I guess it won't really matter.

I could probably get you the abaddon's immortal for the pudge hook. I'd have to ask around. I believe the venge immortal is more expensive than the pudge hook though. That would be tough to get. You might need to add a rare to the trade or something.

I could probably get you the abaddon's immortal for the pudge hook. I'd have to ask around. I believe the venge immortal is more expensive than the pudge hook though. That would be tough to get. You might need to add a rare to the trade or something.

I wouldn't be as interested in the Abaddon immortal anyways. And the veng trade would make sense I suppose.

/revive

I am interested in obtaining Skeleton King items, most especially a sword. Willing to trade depending on the rarity/worth.

Back