drawing time!

BOaV5mL.png

Here ave this one aswell.

...I still have no idea what it is.

._.
If you're talking about my stuff, it's a female contortionist. Contortionism is where the body is ridiculously flexible and can bend to nearly any limit of the body. Google it and you'll see some pretty freaky stuff! c: For herself. I don't know what she is or what her name is. I just doodled.

Suddenly, konflakes appears with art!
Assassin_Draft_01c_Colored_Final.png

I tried to design my own Japanese Assassin. I used 2 different pictures of Ezio as a base for the posture of my assassin. The hidden blades and the designs on the blades, bracers, arm guards and breastplate are all custom and non-referenced. I gave him a samurai-ish mask to distinguish him as a Japanese Assassin but it might not be obvious enough. I intended to give him a katana-wakizashi set to make it more obvious but i began coloring in before that and kind of forgot. I'll edit this one to include those.
*Edit* Added swords =/
Assassin_Draft_01c_Colored_Final_w-sword.png

Suddenly, konflakes appears with art!
View attachment 137966
I tried to design my own Japanese Assassin. I used 2 different pictures of Ezio as a base for the posture of my assassin. The hidden blades and the designs on the blades, bracers, arm guards and breastplate are all custom and non-referenced. I gave him a samurai-ish mask to distinguish him as a Japanese Assassin but it might not be obvious enough. I intended to give him a katana-wakizashi set to make it more obvious but i began coloring in before that and kind of forgot. I'll edit this one to include those.
*Edit* Added swords =/
View attachment 137967
Love the fact that you gave him a mask. To me, it just make it that much more awesome.

Back