• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

DUE TO RECENT EVENTS....IM LEAVING TEAM9000 UNTIL A CERTAIN PERSON APOLOGIZES OR LEAVES AS WELL...

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will be my last post till Monday . I am sorry to everyone . I'm sorry to zakkon for making the inception pic. I'm sorry to Cathy for the pedobear pic. I'm sorry to everyone if I ever offended you in pics. I was angry at the time I made this. Zakkon found my email then my facebook and I asked him to stop , he wouldnt. That was 1 reason. Why I left. I left cause I asked zakkon to stop posting the pic and he sent it privatly to people. I don't know why your mad at me Mikey. If I did something to you tell me. If ur mad because everyone is, please stop with the hurtfull pictures. Yes I have real life problems that pushed mr. And if I didn't want info out id like zakkon to respect that not make the matter worse. If your mad at mr cause of the pics, tell mr ur mad at me when I posts the pic. Not now. The one person that I took a pic of ifl and edited has already forgives me and i said I'm sorry to them. If I made a pic that offended you that made you mad please tell me and I'll delete it. Just tell mr don't tell mr when I'm at the biggest low I can be . If that's the reason your mad at me I'm sorry if ur mad at mr cause ur not informed correctly please stop. Zakkon started this when I asked him to stop and he went out of his way to be a douche. That's why I'm mad. I would like for Noone to post anything unless it's a positive comment or a apology from zakkon. And If ur mad at mr even after reading this please send in a private msg why ur mad. All I want is to be happy on this vaca and sort things out here. And every mean comment I read makes me even more and more want to go home and sort this out. Please only positive comments... *sigh* cya Monday oh and Cathy... If people are still posting pictures of me tell me. If everyone deletes the picture of mr I'll delete a pic that you find offensive on my comp when I get back. Cya Monday....

I know we all made mistakes, but i can't recall in the past that we ever asked rsmv to stop.. If i found any pictures overly offensive considering that current situation then i'd say it to him but I never thought that for example that pedobear pic he made of me was offensive, I found it to be quite amusing, because he didn't spam it. So in the future I think we just have to say our problems to anyone that offends us straight out so we can get this madness over with. On a side note, that picture that rsmv made against Zakkon was an attempt to fight fire with fire, because his attempts to make zakkon stop with words didn't help.

Not trying to provoke something, just saying my honest opinion, and just trying to tell you, rsmv, that I'm behind you bro.

Greetz,
Don

ugh whats done is done, we need to move on.
both sides are even.

thats the last thing im saying, further questions, msg me.

Conrod or casham can you lock this thread to where no one can post and change the title to "everythings under control" thank you. Also can you ask Mikey what I put on his page. Thank you. Cya monday

Hey Rsmv. I know this might be the last post before the thread gets locked, but if you feel like you've been disrespected by Zakkon and are mad about it, you have the full right to express your reaction to that and not be justified to the point of ridicule. It is true that once your files are on the internet, you loose your privacy. This gives Zakkon or anyone else the choice: Troll the fuck all over you or respect you as a productive T9K member. Unfortunately he decided to take advantage of this opportunity and make fun of you. I can relate to you have life problems and such; i am a depressed guy who wears fucking black shirts and is hated by a few people for little reason. I am sorry for all this even I did not cause it. You don't deserve any sort of hurt. I think you're a really nice person and I respect you as a senior member. Please don't leave T9K. Have a nice vacation.

WORDS OF WISDOM FOR EVERYONE:
Anyone can be a complete douchebag behind a keyboard. Just remember that the things you can do may type or post may really hurt someone emotionally.

This thread is now closed. Rsmv is (apparently) happy all right with the situation now. If he is not, please let me know. If any other posts in this thread, or any other thread, need removed due to invasion of privacy, please let me know.

Cyber-bullying is not appropriate in any context, on any medium, including our forums, Mumble server, or game servers. The rules have been updated to reflect this.

In this case, nobody will be punished, as you have managed to (mostly) work it out amongst yourselves. Protection of our members private information is one of my top priorities, and I will not let you guys torture each other. If this type of situation occurs again, please feel free to email me directly via the "Contact Us" link on the bottom right of the page. I monitor that box nearly 24/7 and would be happy to take care of any cyber-bullying issues ASAP.

Side note: If you don't want people messing with your personal information, it's a good idea to not post any personal information. This includes pictures.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back