• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

DUE TO RECENT EVENTS....IM LEAVING TEAM9000 UNTIL A CERTAIN PERSON APOLOGIZES OR LEAVES AS WELL...

Status
Not open for further replies.
to help ease hostility i have a image of a pie enjoy
2408588559_7bf815d9f9.jpg

we're sorry if your sorry.
fair enough?

make some better choices, we all attempt to be nice , you however have not shown us the same courtesy. I am sorry for the pictures; they were probably overstepping the line but everyone was truly pissed off with you. making death threats is not cool. like seriously.

You have managed to make everyone at least minimally pissed off. This will definitely not help your reputation in the slightest. If you think that we're going to be happy when you get back don't count on it. The gist of this is that we're ready to put this behind us, at least temporarily until we have a good talk about it.

P.S anyone that likes this is also someone who shares their opinions with this post. (including but not limited to the apology)

People have deleted there posts upon my request. Everyone has said they are sorry if you are sorry.
Things will be fully sorted out upon your return, rsmv.

To everyone else, please try to avoid posting as we have been over everything in mumble.

-Was about to post all epic like until I had seen ConroD's posts. Now I iz sad.-

Hope this never happens again.

Oh, and as you see above me, this has made Aramat post. Wow.

*sigh* im on a iPhone atm . looking at the posts I never did realize how much I had hurt anybody... Everthing I made a pic everyone laughed not to tell me to stop. If I did offend anybody im sorry...Mikey you do know that zakko n found my steam and posted all my personal info and I was just showing off my pic cause I got it dyed and zakkon made it pink . Conrod if you could get zakkon to post a comment saying I'm sorry then I would be more then grateful. I'm not expecting a warm welcome . Before I go I just wanna say I'm sorry if I offended you.... But zakkon and Mikey why? Why keep posting that pic? What are you gaining? all I've been doing reading these all I've been doing is crying and now I see who is my friend no matter who I am. I will come back , I don't want a warm welcome I don't wantany of that. I just want everyone to accept my apology . Zakkon and Mikey all I want is for you two to say sorry.... See ya Monday.... Thank you conrod for sorting this out....

I was just going over with some of the guys how they never did say anything. So it is not like you would have known. I was saying that if they did say something, then I am sure you would have not posted them. You will get a warm welcome from me bro.

Weeeeoooowww! =D I iz a happy Aramat again... =( still hate the situation and what happened, but extremely glad you are not going to be leaving bud... <3 your way haha There, that should be enough posts to reach my quota for the next few months? xp

Rsmv, that made me really really sad. I'm so sorry if I ever hurt your feelings.
I'm glad you've decided not to leave. You have helped with every single MCC project for the t9k beta server, and you're actually a really nice guy. I feel awful for even laughing at it. Hopefully we can put all this behind us. Enjoy your vacation, btw. :]
-Cathy

Sometimes you have to grow duck feathers RSMV. Honestly if someone changed a picture of me and made it all fruity and such I wouldn't give two shits. This kind of tells me you have some self image or personal issues you need to get worked out. People can be fucked up and it doesn't get any better later in life. Get a weight bench and take out all that anger or something. Don't take anyone's BS

Some of you guys have some growing up to do. If you don't like someone, go to another lobby. Instead of crap talking on the internet, why don't you grow a pair and F*** with someone IRL?

Why does seniority have to necessarily equal respect, on a casual gaming forum? It's true, that GIFTED had no part of this conversation or fiasco, so I'm really no sure why he's talking down to all of us here. I appreciated Narwhals as a credited member of team9000, and an all around sexy man, but I do personal feel that perhaps only those who actually spend time in Minor Inconvenience and know this whole story should explain themselvs and the situation at hand, before we begin getting replies that look like this:

"I should slap the shit out of you, Zaff.
You do realize that Blueranger is a senior member of Team9000?
And to the rest of you, I'd suggest an apology to RSMV, from what I've read in this thread you're mostly all acting like a bunch of giant dicks.
If you don't like someone, you learn to deal with it rather than instigating more bullshit."

and

"i don't care if i haven't been on mumble in awhile, from the time i was there Rsmv was a good part of the community on and off of mumble. you should be sad that were losing him. and whatever he did do to you to "deserve" this , you should just suck it up and get over it instead of being a whiny little girl about it and having it sink to this low of a level."

Maybe, you should ask us for BOTH sides of the story so you can make your own decision what should be just.

Rsmv, for months now how many times have we seen you post this picture, and about another thousand incredibly similar to it?
rsmvisadouch.jpg

How many pictures do you post of yourself over mumble, daily?

The amount of trolling you do of the entire community is immense. No one talks shit to all of us like you do, and not one of us ever says anything back. So when Zakkon makes a humorous picture that meant absolutely no harm, you run off in a this little hissy fit threatening to leave the server that has been damn well dear to you. It wasn't even offensive in any terms what so ever, it was a picture with your hair made pink. Compared to the direct flaming and barrage of spiteful insults that comes from you, Rsmv, I find this whole gesture of yours incredibly hypocritical. We didn't say anything mean, we didn't insult you, we meant absolutely no harm in any form whatsoever.

Rsmv, you are an incredibly valued member to team9000, and I'm proud to say a long-term personal friend of mine; but this is just silly!

I hope this can end here, and we can now all move the fuck on.

I already said sorry?

this thread was supposed to be closed. Why is it sill open?

Oh and rsmv, It was the rest of us that got conrod involved, mostly because of how silly this whole thing was getting.

As i said before, if you do not know what happened then dont interfere please.

btw rsmv, your steam details are available online regardless;

you cannot expect that everyone is going to respect your 'privacy' when its your own choice to expose your information in the first place.

please close this thread. Things will be dealt with on monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back