Duke Nukem: Forever

Because there are these twelve year olds around here... and there hasn't been a proper Duke Nukem release in about a decade.

I'm not saying it's right, I'm saying it happens.

Also, I cried a little bit when I found out another developer was taking up DNF. I hope they don't let me down.

If I were them, I would release it on April first, just to mess with everyone.

Because there are these twelve year olds around here... and there hasn't been a proper Duke Nukem release in about a decade.

Also, I cried a little bit when I found out another developer was taking up DNF. I hope they don't let me down.

Hey! :( and im 15 :(

I'm almost a legal adult... don't hate.

I wrote John. St. Jon (voice of Duke Nukem) a letter not too long ago extolling my gaming history and divulging my passion for the games emblazoned with the image of Duke Nukem, and he replied back to me with a custom line in Duke's voice. I had a litter of kittens when I got that email back. Next time I'm on Mumble, I'll see if I can play it so you guys can hear it.

Hopefully you're not being serious, I also forgot to mention there's quite a bit of name calling and lots of unpleasant words, but other than that, its perfect!

I watched that trailer the other day. It makes me nostalgic, and happy. I told my wife I was buying the game and her response was slightly less than positive. May 3rd seems so far away...

I just LOVE Duke Nukem :D When I was a 6 year old girl, I watched my cousin play Duke Nukem 3D for Sega Saturn and I usually got very excited with all that monster shotting so much, that my mom wouldn't let me play. That was a rule, unless she wasn't home :p Looking forward for May 3rd...

Back