EA Humble Bundle

Crysis 2 Maximum Edition: JIPRM-GQFZG-LKZHH (Steam)

Battlefield 3: CHY8-M9N9-3JYM-2T9M-7QAF (origin)

7HQQ-3KJ2-DVG6-9QTN-R88D - Dead Space
7NFP-W9KU-NZL3-4GZF-7XUD - Burnout
B28Q-V4YS-UKG3-TCUX-P73F - Crysis 2
6WUL-CTN3-BBUN-3TU8-ESDY - Medal of Honor
4DCL-TRDY-JZRU-TFWU-E3WB - Mirrors Edge

All Origin.

I know, double post but this is a pretty good indication of what's going to be added to the Bundle. If you got the beat the average games these will be available at no cost.

dHgtwGC.png

People have used that (steamdb) to predict additions before and it's always been right afaik.

I know, double post but this is a pretty good indication of what's going to be added to the Bundle. If you got the beat the average games these will be available at no cost.

dHgtwGC.png

People have used that (steamdb) to predict additions before and it's always been right afaik.
Can't go wrong with more free games :D

Now I remember why I hate EA. So I purchased the Humble Bumble and installed Dead Space 3. Everything is hunky dory until I launched the game and it gets stuck on "checking for DLC" forever.. Search Google and seems they've had the fucking problem since the launch of the game?! Apparently it doesn't like that I've installed/saved my games to my D drive versus C and the solution is to re-install Origin to the same drive. So I do that and it works. Turn the computer back on this morning, and it's doing the same shit again. Origin is still on the D drive so I'm confused. Re-run the installer and it's happy again. Glad to see origin still hasn't changed from being a steaming pile of shit. Glad that the $50 I paid for the bundle went to various charities and not a dime went to EA.

THE HUMBLE ORIGIN BUNDLE: SEE WE ARE NICE WE GIVE TO CHARITY YOU FUCKING SMEARS OF SHIT HOW CAN YOU SAY WE CONTINUE TO MAKE CRITICAL MISTEPS

THE HUMBLE ORIGIN BUNDLE: SEE WE ARE NICE WE GIVE TO CHARITY YOU FUCKING SMEARS OF SHIT HOW CAN YOU SAY WE CONTINUE TO MAKE CRITICAL MISTEPS

The hilarious part of the whole thing is people are doing all these humble bundle code give aways and all the codes in the giveaways are for origin and not a single steam key code.

if you guys already bought the bundle the new games just added will also be added to your list! I myself actually used to love the c&c series before EA (which I think this is westwood studios still [will have to look up]) so I really want to try it out soon!

Since the bundle its in it's last 8 hours, I thought I'd pick it up, and since I don't really need 2 copies of the games, here's the Origin keys for the spare games:
[collapse=Keys]
Dead Space
9LUC-WWLK-9AAR-MY78-85UX
Burnout Paradise
5R5D-V9UW-9VA4-BAXL-WVBA
Crysis 2
2NMM-M7U7-LN2S-TAW9-MHS2
Medal of Honor
72F7-WUGC-JCDB-Y6UK-2B4Y
Mirror's Edge
99CL-9Z94-DR2T-8WAU-H6FC
C&C: Red Alert 3
BPLL-Z6L9-ALV6-63GY-LZJQ
[/collapse]
If you want to redeem these Sims 3 keys, you have to do it here
[collapse=Sims 3 Keys]
Sims 3
FZ4C-4C88-4EMG-95WH-7YXS
High End Loft Stuff
5TA2-D3WQ-XHDE-FQGW-PJFJ
Late Night Expansion
AXX7-U7H5-FULR-C98Q-5HGT
[/collapse]
Who ever picks these up, have fun.

Since the bundle its in it's last 8 hours, I thought I'd pick it up, and since I don't really need 2 copies of the games, here's the Origin keys for the spare games:

If you want to redeem these Sims 3 keys, you have to do it here
[collapse=Sims 3 Keys]
Sims 3
FZ4C-4C88-4EMG-95WH-7YXS
High End Loft Stuff
5TA2-D3WQ-XHDE-FQGW-PJFJ
Late Night Expansion
AXX7-U7H5-FULR-C98Q-5HGT
[/collapse]
Who ever picks these up, have fun.

hey I'm gonna take the sim keys for my sis :D (edit pending)

I thought it was 5 dollars?

It was a name your own price charity with a minimum of one dollar. Paying above the average donation amount gave you keys for a few extra games to go along with the default set. The average price hovered around 4.75 for a while, so $5 was enough for the extra keys.

Back