• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Eagle Pass Permit Fix

Jamesl2k5

I supposedly already got completed but i cant build in EP
and here is by original post:
"I am applying for a building permit for the team9000 server.
My character is called Jamesl2k5.
I have played on your classic server already, and i know how to build practical buildings for survival and i also already built some very cool buildings involving redstone on my singleplayer game.
In total i have played 100+ hours on the beta server.
I have read the details and rules of the server and i find them the be reasonable and i will comply with them.
I have also played on the survival server before, so i should be in the database.
"
so can someone plz help fix the problem?

Just wondering, are you any rank in classic? about how many hours in classic have you had? (check via /info if you dont know already)

I have yet to see any monsters in eagle pass, also eagle pass is more like building a town, buildings should be realistic not so much 'practical'. Also i believe the free building space is limited (16x16 block lots with height limits) which is different to minetopia and the outlands
If you enjoy the 'survival' part of playing in beta, you might want to reconsider your application for Eagle pass, i reccomend you check the place out as well as oxytown as an example of the community buildings :D
If you have your mind set on EP then just go for it, just make sure its not what you expected : )
Goodluck with your application

Cheers

Leon

yeah, i was just saying that i can build practical buildings, but the purpose of my house in EP is so that i have a safe and nice looking place to store my stuff

UPDATE:
now i have played for 200+ hours on the SMP server and i already secured a lot in EP so now im just waiting for the permit.
i really need the permit and thanks in advance if u let me get a permit:D

Back