• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

eagle pass permit

Nurb2

- Minecraft Username

nurb2

- Experience on our classic server (if any)

I am a cool on the classic server.

- Why you would be a good candidate for our survival community

i am going to be helping my good friend matt5133 with his store in eagle pass :)

- Have you read the details and rules yet?

Yes

- Have you joined the survival server at least once? (You need to be in the database so we can promote you!)

Yes

Hi Nurb2.

Please read the 'Further Application Guidelines' thread for more information on what you need to do for a permit to EP.

Thanks!

so heres what it might look like.. cuz im having internet problems right now and i wana just make a quick house to put my stuff in cuz i had it at jsm in minetopia and they moved the store here and i had to move my stuff so i just wana get a place to put my stuff for now and then make the house look way better but ya. so heres a quick scetch of what it might look like it will probly be diff in ep but i just canèt get on right now at my house cuz of my internet.

house.png
house 2.png
house 3.png
house 4.png

i am also gona have matt2133 and swiver and jeffy and a couple others to help me disign a better house to match the egale pass look :)

Back