• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

el_dan_o guest -> cool

EL_DAN_O

this is my second attempt at this since my first picture didnt count for being on my mp server

Attachments

• scott pilgrim.png
    scott pilgrim.png
    150.3 KB · Views: 78
I saw you putting together the pants on this work earlier today on Guest. I totally never thought of using the shadows to make the blocks a darker shade (probably since I'm pretty new). Nice work

I saw you putting together the pants on this work earlier today on Guest. I totally never thought of using the shadows to make the blocks a darker shade (probably since I'm pretty new). Nice work
thx dude ya i learned that from a different server before they randomly banned me for being awesome!

You haven't quite built enough to be promoted to the next rank, but keep up the good work! Feel free to continue posting your work to this thread, and we'll continue to review it over time.

Even though you haven't been promoted yet, keep in mind that it is our top priority to protect all of our user's creations safe from griefers. Even if you are only guest rank, we still try our best to keep the guest worlds clean and safe for everyone.

Back