Elite: Dangerous

RedBox

Holy thread creation Batman, Reb created a thread.

I heard about this game a couple months ago and I finally caved in and purchased it. I'm very glad I did. The game is bloody fabulous and exploring is my no.1 goal.

So, Who else plays this game? What're all of your opinions on the game and the upcoming extension ED : Horizons? I'd love to travel the galaxy with some of youse.

I've played it a bit, eventually got a Type-6 transporter and became a space trucker. Then I got bored.

Played tons of it for a short while, then got incredibly bored. Mining got boring VERY fast, trading was dull to start, bounty hunting got boring eventually, and even exploration got old. I have my name on a couple dozen systems that no one will ever visit and made a trip to Coalsack. It was cool, but the tedium grew to be too much and the grind wasn't worth it.

Since then Powerplay and Wings have come out, but neither interested me terribly. I think Horizons is cool, but I wasn't expecting the $45 tag. ._.

I haven't been sleeping normal lately and it has been ages since I played; hit me up sometime if you want a wingman. MiniCacti on Steam, I have a mic, mumble, and a joystick. I could do for some spaceships; Star Citizen is long delayed. XD

Well, come December, Elite:Dangerous Horizons will be released. It'll add the ability to land on planets and open up a huge amount to do in the game. Also, with buying Horizons, everyone who has E:D will get a price reduction and a free Cobra Mk 4. Great things are coming.

By the way, Federation all the way.

Back