• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Elysnoss (Guest -> Cool)

Elysnoss

Hey I just joined minecraft a couple of days ago and I've been building some stuff so figured I should post some pics since the first stuff I built all got erased lol.

I still have a lot to do but I'm working on a huge building on guest world at the moment. If you turn left from spawn just head straight till you hit the end of the map and you'll see it. Way more is being built than screen shots can efficiently record. The building stretches from the bottom of the map to the top of the map and after I finish most of the base for the area I'll be going back and filling in a lot more detail.

Now for some pics. More to come as soon as I can get more built. ^^

s1.jpg

Outside of the building. I didn't build those sprites but I like the way they look there.

s2.jpg

Up close.

s3-1.jpg

Top of building.

s4-1.jpg

Top again.

s5-1.jpg

Sign Before

s6.jpg

Sign after.

s7.jpg

Inside ground level. Decided to mess around with some pixel art so first I built the man on the left then I built the blackmage.

s8.jpg

s9.jpg

s10.jpg

Plan on building white mage next to black mage if my place is still around after I wake up.

Back