Embarrassing Childhood Moments

I can't think of any super embarrassing moments as every time I open this thread my brain is washed of every memory ever. But, there was this time in.. my second year of first grade I believe (mom insisted I go again because I was tiny and 5 in my first year of first grade obv. bigger kids were mean, so i went again in another school cause we moved) well, it was recess and I was running around like any other kid and I slid down this giant yellow slide, big enough that I could not see the huge puddle at the end of it, of course I slid right through the puddle in such a way that it definitely looked like I pissed my pants. So I went inside immediately and while walking down the hallway as fast as my tiny legs could manage, these 5th or 6th graders decided to get their whole group of scary, big 6th graders to laugh at me. Of course, being me, I stopped and looked at them and said as sternly as a little 6 year old could be that I did NOT pee my pants. At least my mom took me home, though. x3

I can't think of any super embarrassing moments as every time I open this thread my brain is washed of every memory ever. But, there was this time in.. my second year of first grade I believe (mom insisted I go again because I was tiny and 5 in my first year of first grade obv. bigger kids were mean, so i went again in another school cause we moved) well, it was recess and I was running around like any other kid and I slid down this giant yellow slide, big enough that I could not see the huge puddle at the end of it, of course I slid right through the puddle in such a way that it definitely looked like I pissed my pants. So I went inside immediately and while walking down the hallway as fast as my tiny legs could manage, these 5th or 6th graders decided to get their whole group of scary, big 6th graders to laugh at me. Of course, being me, I stopped and looked at them and said as sternly as a little 6 year old could be that I did NOT pee my pants. At least my mom took me home, though. x3

Reminds me of a time in 6th grade when my friend and I were playing a game we made up (pine cone soccer). It's basically where one person kicks the pine cone and then the next person kicks and so on. So we were playing it and I think it was my turn to kick and of course we were pushing each other so we could kick the pine cone and since my friend sucks at soccer and sucks at anything dealing with kicking a ball she went to kick it and missed. She then slipped and fell on her bum in a wet muddy puddle. Everyone around her was laughing I was trying to be considerate and see if she was okay until I couldn't hold it in and started cracking up. She had to go to the bathroom and use the blow dryer to dry her pants. XD

Mmm.... We had a shitty playground in Elementary school. The kind of shitty playground that teachers with no real care of their student's safety would shove us into, after 6 months of schoolwork. Thing was at least 20 years old, hot metal and splintering wood. Rickety-ass tire swing set that would cut your ass were you not wearing proper shorts, yet everyone fought over them to the point that all the 'popular' kids hung around it (Fucking hated those things, sat down on one and the rubber pinched the shit out of my left thigh.)
2 steel slides that could burn your legs if you slid down them in summer (Went to the nurse over an incident with this), an orange one that many a child donked their head upon the entrance (Big red bruise in the second grade, I felt so damn stupid.), with a base that liked to collect muddy rainwater (>.> "Haha Pisspants" was my nickname all of first grade.) A set of monkey bars with a sandpit beneath that could turn into a muddy pit of pantsdeath ("Haha Shitpants" was the 3rd grade iteration of my first grade jeer.)
The coup of this evil playground of doom was a green slide with a strange twisting dip, half collapsed, entrance and all, yet still functioning at the time we played on it. If you went into this slide, it was almost impossible to get back out without sliding down, and taking a veritable freefall of 4 feet and smacking your ass/back on the bottom.

They tore it down in my 4th grade year, and rebuilt a more 'Child friendly' playround on top of a giant hill that the main area for the gym, which was built into the hill. I'm surprised no one fell and busted their face open down that hill.

Edit: Evil 4th grade teacher let us run around barefoot through the school. I took a safety pin to the foot, and she locked us out of the classroom on several occasions so she could sleep. :I

3rd Grade. 2 things happened that almost made me cry, at least, the 2nd one did. the first one, was and still is cool as fuck.

So, during my 3rd grade year, we would have 2 hour recess until the end of the day on fridays. Granted the playgroud was nice and all, but i liked to opt to walking along the sidewalk that stretched the entire back length of my school. I was at the far end when a teacher asked me to deliver a set of keys to my Teacher, (we'll call her mary for this and the next instance.) they told me not to run in the grass that was also along the school, directly under the windows; that's how close it was.

Being me, i decided not to listen and i ran along the grass as fast as possible until i slid and landed on my ass due to water/wet grass. what happened next was nothing short of amazing.

Because of the speed of my 3rd grade running, combined with when i slipped, it created a jet ski effect, sending me to the other end of the school in no time at all. it also created these cool waves along my sides. Mary was shocked at this, and since the bell rang to go to the busses, she gave me plastic bags to sit on when i was on the bus.

TL;DR ran/slipped in water, became jet ski.

2nd one. also 3rd grade. also with Mary.

So, we're doing a rehearsal for some play (tbh i didn't remember the name when we were preforming it) and i remember talking to my friend, laughing. Now i still don't know what i said to this day, but it must've either been really bad, or just bad timing to talk. whatever.

So i get sent to sit on the side of the stage while everyone else is doing the rehearsal, while my teacher is standing in the doorway, arms crossed. She was silhouetted, but i could tell from her body posture she was pissed.

She comes up to me while we're walking back to class and asks me how the practice went. All i could manage was a weak smile and gave some thumbs up. that's where shit hit le fan.

She started screaming. no, i don't mean just normal angry talking, i mean SCREAMING. Her face was bright red, she was spitting in my face, all this while we were walking down the halls ( i remember seeing out of the corner of my eyes teacher shutting the doors so their classes didn't see/hear this as well as they could). she told me i had to flip 2 cards, which at my school landed us at orange, which equaled detention from recess. so then i went to the bathroom to pee, and while i was in there i just started crying, but i pulled it together before i got out, lest she get even more pissed and tell me to suck it up.

TL;DR said stuff, teacher went ape shit.

It really did taste good, atleast my taste buds liked it. I only did this like 3 times :3 I would never ever do it again ew. imagine eating it and then giving a little wiff to your nose, smell it :D Oh god now I feel sick.

when i was like 5 or 6, i used to eat dog food.
like fucking iams
i used to call it "snackem treats"

Not really embarrassing, but I wanted to contribute with some kinda bullshit so eat it up like the vultures you are.
When I was a little kid I has to go to church on Christmas.
Little me had found out the secrets of the universe and was talking shit on internet chatrooms at the age of 5.
The preacher asked me what I felt about Christmas.
"Is Jesus like the Santa Clause for adults?"
Five year old me kicked out of the church. Had to sit on the cold streets of Chicago outside of the church with my shithead drunk uncle while being shamed as a non believer. Now I shame people for being believers.

When I was in year 7, I decided that I would play around a hole with my finger whilst in class.

After playing with it for quite some time I decided for some reason to put my finger in it, and that's when I knew I was in trouble.
Our teacher at that time was talking about things, so I put my hand up, she thought I was asking a question and she said to me "Not right now cacher, You can ask questions at the end'.

So I put my hand down and waited for her to finished talking, while I still had my finger stuck. She then asked me what my question was. i hesitantly said "Umm, Miss, My finger is stuck...."

The whole class burst out laughing, whilst she was there, confused as to how I achieved this.

When I was in year 2, I got the idea in my sugar-impeded, hungry little head to stick my finger in the opening between the door and the wall whilst it was open. The teacher, a woman with an ass larger than most second graders in my class, told the student who was at the front of the line to close the door. You know the moment that little voice in your head tells you to stop doing stupid things before it's too late? Yep. Didn't listen to it.

The girl veritably slams the door closed, I scream bloody murder. My finger wasn't broken, but it was swollen and red.

The same week, I stabbed myself in the hand with a pencil, left a gash across my palm of blood and graphite. I was running with it to the sharpener.

...... I lacked all common sense as a child.

When I was 4, in kindergarten, we were out for recess. My friends and I were all having some "contest" on the swings, and for some reason I got the bright idea to say "hey I can do a backflip off the swing!" So I proceed to prove to them that I could do this and swing as high as I could and then flipped backwards, fullyish, landing right on my face. With the wind knocked out of me and dirt all over my face and clothes, they were of course laughing, so I said ill do it again and land it. Of course the exact same thing happened again, they seemed to remember this moment till the end of 1st grade when I moved.

Back