• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

End of stream?

BenTheWis

When i go to go into the survival, it says connection failed, end of stream. I thought the server was down, but when i looked at the map, there were like 50 people on, but the weird thing was that it said that I was on. I know i didnt get hacked, it must just be glitching. Does ANYBODY know how to help me?

i have exactly the same problem, although for all of today there was quite a bit of lag. presumably the server crashed, but it's definitely back up now

Answer to the map: When the server goes down or crashes, the Dynamic Map stops at the last time the server was on. And yes, the server is down.

Its easy to check on dynamic map if server is down - look at time at top middle, it will change like 5min max and then return to starting value. Server list is good solution too.

If you're lucky, you can contact Woot, but I think he is busy right now, so don't pm or email him.
asdf.PNG

Back