• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Epic Things to build!

tacodude99 said:
THIS THREAD IS ONLY TO SHARE IDEAS. I WILL NOT, REPEAT NOT PROMOTE FOR CREATIONS POSTED HERE. Thanks!:D:D

I maed a sooper sawnik. Can I haz promoat?

Attachments

• image-1409452315.png
    image-1409452315.png
    267 KB · Views: 128
i would say that this is pretty epic :duke:

Attachments

• notch 2.0.jpg
    notch 2.0.jpg
    224.4 KB · Views: 119
  • notch 2.4.jpg
    notch 2.4.jpg
    189.6 KB · Views: 119
I have always thought that it would be cool to build a replica of a city from a movie, mid-evil city with walls and guard towers, and a palace in the center. In fact that idea above might just work.^^^
Mid-evil or Medieval? If you're looking for Mid-Evil cities, Moria/Khazad-Dum from Lord of the Rings would do nicely. :trollface:

always wanted to make a giant M-4 CARBINE. I work with them everyday but it would be pretty complicated. :/ and im not sure if weapons r allowed :)

Or the giant Eye tower from LOTR :p

ASSASS1NJ0K3 said:
always wanted to make a giant M-4 CARBINE. I work with them everyday but it would be pretty complicated. :/ and im not sure if weapons r allowed

/j armory anyone?

Ok guys I think I have my own server ready. It wont be on all the time but if you want to build there your welcome to. I have my own world dedicated to building Barad-Dur, the tower with the eye. I would have started sooner but this project was so big that I had to draw the plans on some big graph paper. I'm not sure it its the biggest replica of this tower in mine craft, but I know for a fact that it is the most accurate.
Here is the link to my server.
http://www.minecraft.net/play.jsp?ip=192.168.1.64&port=25565

I once tried to build a huge Megan Fox-Sprite in SpriteBuilder... But I quitted when I was at 1/20 because it fucked my mind to count 5 white blocks and then 4 orange ones and then 7 purple once and then BAM BAM BAM again 5 white blocks (Surprise surprise.). I always miscounted, and if I didn't miscount I misbuild it. :fuuu:

Paco
there is no promoting other servers
yeah um its a free game so there is no damage to team9000 If I say that I own my own server. I'm telling people where they can find my epic build because team9000 wont support the build. so stop whining and go build something last I checked your not in charge of anything.

Back