• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Er.. Zone11, but whats next?

stopthehacks

I understand I probably already missed a thread about this (as always) but I am just wondering what the next step will be for the "Zone" worlds. I really enjoy building in Z11 but I would like to know if there will be anymore of these oppurtunities to apply for a world, you know? I'm not saying Zone11 is dead, quite the opposite, but I just want to know what other kinds of ideas are in progress - and if I can help in any way :)

Cheers.

For us Zone11 was a 'test' to see what the community could achieve over time, if they could follow the rules of the zone and how creative each user could be under those constrictions.

I made sure to make a template for Zone11 in it's finished state (before anyone built houses on it).

In regards to future SimCity zones, the proposal for future worlds like Zone11 wouldn't be as strict, constrictive, 'planned' and would be more along the lines of a freebuild zone with a city/sim city theme in mind.

Hope that helps :)
And I'm glad you enjoyed Zone11 :D

For us Zone11 was a 'test' to see what the community could achieve over time, if they could follow the rules of the zone and how creative each user could be under those constrictions.

I made sure to make a template for Zone11 in it's finished state (before anyone built houses on it).

In regards to future SimCity zones, the proposal for future worlds like Zone11 wouldn't be as strict, constrictive, 'planned' and would be more along the lines of a freebuild zone with a city/sim city theme in mind.

Hope that helps :)
And I'm glad you enjoyed Zone11 :D
Sounds good... But keep 'hush hush' to Juco. ;)

Back