ESO Welcome Back Weekend

JerzeyLegend

ESO: Tamriel Unlimited is free soon. For a few days.

Copy-pasta from my email:

Greetings Orlando ,

You are invited to participate in our Welcome Back Weekend for The Elder Scrolls® Online: Tamriel Unlimited™. The weekend will run from April 16th at 10am EST ending on April 20th at 10am EST, allowing you to once again adventure through Tamriel. We’re excited to share this experience with you, and we look forward to your feedback after you have played. There have been many advances to the game since launch, improved levelling, intro areas, combat, quests, crafting, crime systems, and much more! Don’t miss this opportunity to check out everything new.

Players on both North American and European game servers will have access to this event. We’ll send instructions for downloading the game and how to reset your account in the coming weeks to ensure you are ready for our Welcome Back Weekend.

Start: Thursday, Apr. 17th at 10:00AM EST

End: Monday, Apr. 20th at 10:00AM EST

Click [Link] to read critical known issues.

Downloading the Game on PC/Mac

Go to account.elderscrollsonline.com and login using your account details. If you cannot remember your username/password, please go to the section below marked “Reset my Account.”

Navigate to the My Account section and click “Download Game”

A download will begin for Install_Eso.exe, once complete double click. This will then launch the game client for The Elder Scrolls® Online: Tamriel Unlimited™.

Follow the onscreen prompts for installation of the game.

The client is approximately 80GB, so please begin your download as early as possible. You will need to download the entire game before attempting to play.

Reset my Account

If you are having problems remembering your account login details please follow this link: https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/password

Our US The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited team provides English support from 9am to 1am EDT, 7 days a week, and our European team provides German and French support from 8am to 11pm GMT, 7 days a week. If you are having problems you can go to help.elderscrollsonline.com and they will be happy to help.

Thank you for participating in the Welcome Back Weekend!

- The Elder Scrolls Online Team

So check your inboxes, you may be invited as well.

Just to clarify, this is for people that played the beta but never bought the game.
If you want to see how much the game has changed, go ahead and download it.

Just to clarify, this is for people that played the beta but never bought the game.
If you want to see how much the game has changed, go ahead and download it.

Ah ok, because i got this email claiming I redeemed a code when i definitely didn't.

Screenshot_2015-04-09-06-39-36.png

Back