Ethernet cables

Marsh653

Ok guys so I am in some serious s*** right now with our cable/internet company.

I finally got caught with my network bridge trick for my 360 and maybe my handmedown desktop.

So i need a good 50 foot cable,actually 2 now, and I remember there being some sites people said were good to get them cheap.

So if you can please leave some links to some really cheap 25+ ft. Ethernet cables I would be very grateful.

I don't get it either. Network bridges are completely none of the cable company's business (although they still uck and you should be using a wire anyways).

+1 for monoprice

wait what, what were you doing that made your cable company mad?

I was supposedly copying the Blur beta from the 360 marketplace and make a torrent of something or another or someone else but the thing said the name of work or something was BLUR and the agency complaining was Actavision... I thought of the beta as a joke and turned out to be true...

P.S. this one thing has made one helluva a day and not in the DBZ abridged nappa kind of way.

heres my cycle :D

monoprice noob >>> monoprice noob that knew how to make his own cable (god i miss making my own :() >>>to monoprice winrar

Making your own super-long cables is fun for like a minute... until you realize you suck at crimping connectors and just spent an hour making a $2 cable

Silly pattern 2:
OW-O-GW-B-BW-G-BrW-Br

Is it weird that I just choose to make my own cables when I need them, and carry a pair of crimpers + jacks in my laptop bag? Having made well over 2000 cables it's sort of second nature for me now lol

Making your own super-long cables is fun for like a minute... until you realize you suck at crimping connectors and just spent an hour making a $2 cable

Silly pattern 2:
OW-O-GW-B-BW-G-BrW-Br
ia gree....

Back