Everyone is still active.

MoleManMike

So basically, I'm wondering who is still active on team9000.
If you consider yourself to be an active member of team9000 say "I" and whatever else you wish to say.
If you DON'T consider yourself active, get on mumble, hang around, play some games. Ok deal.

As another thing so this thread has some content, post the single best picture you know of ever. It can be funny or stupid or whatever. Only one picture may be used so choose wisely.

Warning: This thread will probably die in about 5 seconds

This one is not very active, but it shall say it anyway.....

"This one!"

(This one is very sorry, for it's culture considers referring to yourself as "I" or "my" as egotistical)

I'm still active. I'll be graduating in a couple weeks, and then I'll have a job, but I'll still go on Minecraft every so often and work on the t9k game.

I consider myself active, even though I don't post too much.
But with school starting again, my activity will be cut down again.

I'm still active. I'll be graduating in a couple weeks, and then I'll have a job, but I'll still go on Minecraft every so often and work on the t9k game.

Congrats on graduating on whatever you're studying and may your work bring joy and benefit to mankind and/or lodsamoeny.

I'm still running on my wheel and stuffing my little cute face up here :D
I try to stay active, i really want to get active on blogs again, I really
don't have free time as i normally do. But active on minecraft,
not to active on mumble but i do hop on time to time. Forums
read much just don't comment much.

tumblr_m8b4rzapqA1r8506wo3_r2_400.gif

i'm fairly active for now. Unfortunately it's going to drop in the future... but for the time being... I am active

Im fairly active, I get on MC and post on the forums, but once summer comes along, you will be seeing more of me :p

Back