Everyone Loves Alignment Charts (or at least I do)

brantbren

In case you didn't read the thread title, this thread is dedicated to your creation of an alignment chart. If you don't know what an alignment chart is, it's a chart that assigns a character an alignment based off the 9 alignments in Dungeons and Dragons. Usually they're made follow a certain theme, all referencing the same source material, but not all of them. Just Most of them. The alignments are as follows:

Lawful Good: "Sainty" or "Crusader." Acts usually based on compassion and always on honor and a sense of duty. They usually find themselves conflicted whether to stay true to their oath or their morals. Ex. Batman, Spock

Neutral Good: "Benefactor." They're guided by their conscience and act unselfishly, without regard for or against the law. They don't have a problem cooperating with the law, but they don't feel held back by them. Ex. Spiderman, Zorro

Chaotic Good: "Rebel" or "Cynic." They favor change for the greater good, but believe that the bureaucratic government gets in the way social improvement. Ex. Robin Hood, Grimlock

Lawful Neutral: "Judge" or "Disciplined." They have strong beliefs for the lawful concepts, like order and tradition, and often follow a personal code. They don't act based off of good or evil and find their morals second to their code. Ex. Judge Dredd, James Bond

Neutral: "Undecided" or "Nature." They don't feel strongly toward one side or the other, or they want to be a balance of the spectrum. They see good, evil, law, chaos as prejudice extremes. Ex Lara Croft, Rouge like characters, early Han Solo

Chaotic Neutral: "Anarchist" or "Free Spirit." They follow their own heart and generally resent rules and tradition. They promote freedom, just as long as their freedom comes first. If they join a team, it's for their own personal goals. Ex. Starscream, Deadpool

Lawful Evil: "Tyrant" or "Diabolic." They see a well ordered system easier to exploit, and show desirable and undesirable traits; they'll obey their superiors but care nothing for the freedom of others. Ex. Boba Fett, Lex Luthor

Neutral Evil: "Malefactor/Criminal." They are selfish and have no problems turning on their allies to further their own goals. They don't have a problem with killing those who stand in their way, but they want go out of their way to cause carnage. Ex. Mystique, Dr. Doom

Chaotic Evil: "Destroyer" or "Psychopath." They have NO respect for the rules, people's lives, being ordered around or anything but their own desires. They are selfish and cruel and are typically sadistic bastards. Ex. Joker, Giygas

NOTE I'm well aware that a thread was made a long time ago that was dedicated to assigning T9K members an alignment based off this chart, but that isn't why I made this. Also, please refrain from just copying ones you found online, I want to see your creativity. And if your chart uses one of the characters mentioned as examples, don't worry you can include them.

I've also provided a template for you to use. (recommend 242/162 px. for the images inside the squares)
Alignment Chart Template.jpg

Don't worry if you want to put a quote underneath each of the squares, there's room for one.

AND an example I did with a Mortal Kombat theme. (if u Google search it, u can find a lot more examples)
Alignment Chart Mortal Kombat.jpg

Please have fun with this, I'm SUPER interested what you guys make. And sorry for those who know what an alignment chart is and had to go through all of this reading.

There's already a thread for this, and there's already pony and TF2 versions of this penisdickpenetrationspaghetti on T9k.

Somewhere.

There's already a thread for this, and there's already pony and TF2 versions of this penisdickpenetrationspaghetti on T9k.

Somewhere.
I said I was aware of threads like these, but as you say they're "somewhere." All I'm doing is bringing them back to surface because no one knows where they went.

My own thoughts as to the alignment of KH characters.
KHAlignmentChart.png

LG: Master Eraqus - He fights to maintain the balance of light, even if he must eradicate one of his beloved pupils.
NG: Sora - He does what he pleases within the confines of his good moral and judgement.
CG: Terra - He tries to do what is right, even if he must use the power of darkness to achieve those ends.
LN: Roxas - He dutifully completes the missions assigned to him by the Organization with little thought to their consequences. His alignment changes when he defects.
TN: Riku - Walks the "Road to Dawn." He understands the nature of both light and darkness, and can use both to fulfill his goals.
CN: Axel - He defects from the organization after Roxas disappears. He is seen helping Sora in his quest, but he also kidnaps Kairi. His motives are unclear throughout most of KH2.
LE: Master Xehanort - Professes vast knowledge of Kingdom Hearts, and will stop at nothing to claim it.
NE: Xigbar/Briag - Has apparent interest in the outcome of Master Xehanort's endeavors, and has offered himself to further realize MX's objectives.
CE: Vanitas - He seeks war, has a maniacal laugh, and is the incarnation of the darkness in Ven's heart. He's insane.

Back