Fable 3 is free for Xbox Gold Members

batteofomega4

Not sure you all knew already but Fable 3 is free to download on the marketplace on Xbox.I know it's not nearly the best Fable but might as well get it,it's free.
Fableiii.jpg

This game was so horrible I forgot it existed. I think the empty space on my hard drive would be more useful than this game.

This game was so horrible I forgot it existed. I think the empty space on my hard drive would be more useful than this game.
I enjoyed the game a bit but I agree that it could have been far better.But i'm just posting this just in case anyone wants it.

Coming back to Fable 3 after a year or two is incredibly disorienting, thanks to the shitty "start menu" found in the game.

I tried playing it with my friend online, doing a joint co-op game Thinking "Our shenanigans in the stupid game could make it fun!"

It fucked up so bad, the game broke within the first 7 minutes.

This game is free now eh?

Pisses me off royally since I payed $50 for it a couple years ago...

Not sure you all knew already but Fable 3 is free to download on the marketplace on Xbox.I know it's not nearly the best Fable but might as well get it,it's free.
View attachment 140319

Thanks for posting, I have never tried this game but looked into it a few years ago. Now I can try it without spending any money :).

Thanks.

Also how did you find out this was free?

Thanks for posting, I have never tried this game but looked into it a few years ago. Now I can try it without spending any money :).

Thanks.

Also how did you find out this was free?
Everyone was posting about it on Facebook and I checked it out.Turned out to be true.

I everyone was posting about it on Facebook and I checked it out.Turned out to be true.

Why does everything happen on Facebook when I am a Google+ user.

Also I just tried the game and it seems to be in your face about how you (The player you NOT your character you) screwed up the real world because you like technology (Kinda like how James Cameron's Avatar was). I am glad I didn't pay for this game because this is kinda annoying but spamming spells is fun ;).

Back