• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Falling forever.

Keyblade474

I was in the Nether before the server updated to 1.2, and, since it was removed, I fell into the void, died, and lost all of my stuff. Now, I keep falling through the void in the spawn. Can I get some help, Woot?

this post isn't relevant...

ya I've been getting the problem with going to a area like for example. I'm at my house then i go to a mineshaft and I'm back to my house or I'm done digging a tunnel and it reverts back. but no worries, Woot will fix those bugs, its common everytime we get a update :p

I was in the Skylands when it was removed, and I was put in the overworld south-west of Shroomville.
I assumed this happened to everyone that was in the Skylands, or Nether.

And I'm free falling
I'm letting go just let the melody flow
Said I'm- free falling
I'm feeling so like whatever-- cause things can only get better
I'm free-eee tonight
Sweet dreams- goodbye
I'm free tonight
It's all good-- I'm alright

I was in the Nether before the server updated to 1.2, and, since it was removed, I fell into the void, died, and lost all of my stuff. Now, I keep falling through the void in the spawn. Can I get some help, Woot?

Have you tried /killme?

TheGurw cannot comprehend the swag of Beese's singing...
TheGurw takes over 9000 damage!
TheGurw has fainted!

Anyway, /killme is probably your only option. If that doesn't work, you'll have to wait for Woot to fix it.

This happened to me to. i feel your pain!

Back