Fallout 4

It could've been a price they had to pay to get the game up on the apple store that quickly, or something.

Who knows, it's all speculation really.
Here's hoping they put them all on Android, even though I own neither.
Either that, or apple paid them a lot of money to endorse their product first (like Microsoft and Sony do for their exclusives and dlc's)

Don't forget that the protagonist has a voice now and you can choose between a female or a male character to play as! Also, theirs no sliders when you customize your character!

I can't wait to get Fallout 4 on PS4!..... after I buy a PS4 of course lol.

If any of you are on the east coast and are planning to pre-order fallout 4 collector's edition from Gamestop, you literally can't.

Just went in today to try and reserve one and was told that "it's been out of stock for 2 days now"
so I asked him "how is that possible, it was announced 2 days ago..?"

His response was as follows, as close to word for word as I can:
"Yes, it was announced 2 days ago, but it was announced around 8:30 at night and we close the store at 9. So what happened was the East coast got screwed over because the west coast is generally open about 4 hours later than we are because of timezone differences. They bought out all of the copies of the pipboy edition and it's really unfair. We're really hoping that Bethesda realizes this mistake and releases more copies but we really don't know if they will. Your best bet is to email Bethesda as soon as you get home and let them know your situation; they generally listen to their customers and they do care. The more people that email them, the better chance we have at having more released. We are sorry but this isn't something we have direct control over."

I swear, if they pull the same bullshit that R* did with GTAV's companion app when they release their pipboy app, I will be extremely pissed. R* released it for Apple owners immediately, then for android 5 months later (and it didn't work on 95% of android phones)...

Y'know what, they should release it for android users first since the game is fucking set in Boston. The Commonwealth. Where the fucking androids in the series' lore come from...

Fuck Apple.

-salt mode activated-

Related. Release date for Android is August:

http://www.techtimes.com/articles/6...ase-fallout-shelter-for-android-in-august.htm

Don't forget that the protagonist has a voice now and you can choose between a female or a male character to play as! Also, theirs no sliders when you customize your character!

I wonder hows that going to work out? I would imagine it would be something like Mass Effect like what they did with Commander Shepard. But refering to the character as "the lone wanderer" instead of a name. (But that's strange in my opinion.) We'll see when Fallout 4 is released, I trust Bethesda enough... that they won't screw this up if this is true.

If any of you are on the east coast and are planning to pre-order fallout 4 collector's edition from Gamestop, you literally can't.

Just went in today to try and reserve one and was told that "it's been out of stock for 2 days now"
so I asked him "how is that possible, it was announced 2 days ago..?"

His response was as follows, as close to word for word as I can:
"Yes, it was announced 2 days ago, but it was announced around 8:30 at night and we close the store at 9. So what happened was the East coast got screwed over because the west coast is generally open about 4 hours later than we are because of timezone differences. They bought out all of the copies of the pipboy edition and it's really unfair. We're really hoping that Bethesda realizes this mistake and releases more copies but we really don't know if they will. Your best bet is to email Bethesda as soon as you get home and let them know your situation; they generally listen to their customers and they do care. The more people that email them, the better chance we have at having more released. We are sorry but this isn't something we have direct control over."

Well if you don't have one by now, you likely won't be able to.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/07...medium=PC&utm_content=4&utm_campaign=Blogroll

Capture.PNG

Over in Honk Kong suffering from insomnia....now impatiently waiting for it to download to my laptop (hoping that I can run it). Otherwise will have to wait two more days before I can play...fingers crossed. (18% complete atm).

Back