Fallout 4

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it won't run....oh well I should probably explore hong kong instead of playing it... I have FO4 for a long time but am only in Hong Kong for another day.

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it won't run....oh well I should probably explore hong kong instead of playing it... I have FO4 for a long time but am only in Hong Kong for another day.
Are you on a business trip or something? There's not all that much to see here aside from the theme parks and some historical/cultural stuff. And luxury shopping.

I'm surprised at how similar it is to Skyrim. I thought they would have more innovation. Still fun to play!

Are you on a business trip or something? There's not all that much to see here aside from the theme parks and some historical/cultural stuff. And luxury shopping.

Hey Vincent, yes on business trip till around noon Thursday. Caught a ferry from near Central Station to the Island of Lamma and then walked from Yung Shue Wan to Sok Khu Wan but other than that haven't really done any sight seeing. Staying near Causeway Bay (Victoria Park) atm. If you're around later happy to buy you a meal or drink.

I get done with Work today around noon local time. Had thought to take the Tram at the peak, but that was about as much effort as I've put into it atm.

Just landed a few hours ago, so I will finally get some game time on it tonight after some quality time with family first...but since my day/night is all screwed up I'm sure I'll play it most of the night

Back