• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Fancy_Pants111

Camevil

Ok so Fancy_Pants111 (Ig-name) has asked me to make a promotion application for him because for some reason he can't make his own. So i know these builds aren't enough for cool rank but i will be posting his builds here for him. He has around 75hrs on the server and he wants to get promoted so thats why i am helping out.

So here are three builds to start this thread out.

A creeper he made:

Fancy_1.jpg

Interior of the Creeper:

Fancy_2.jpg

An Eggplant Sprite:

Fancy_3.jpg

A Tnt House

Fancy_3.jpg

Ok so this is all the builds of his I could find. He has made a lot more but they have gotten lost in past guests. I will try and post to this thread whenever i see a new build of his.

You haven't quite built enough to be promoted to the next rank, but keep up the good work! Feel free to continue posting your work to this thread, and we'll continue to review it over time.

Even though you haven't been promoted yet, keep in mind that it is our top priority to protect all of our user's creations safe from griefers. Even if you are only guest rank, we still try our best to keep the guest worlds clean and safe for everyone.

Got some pretty neat builds, but they're a bit too simple for promotion purposes. :<
Are you mainly interested in sprites or buildings when making things? I can give you some ideas for either of those if you want a project to work on that would help towards getting cool rank. =)

Here are some things you might try building in 3D. You'll want to make them as detailed as you can get them to be:
(Click on the images to make them bigger)

squirrel-squirrel.jpg

Wall-e.jpg

120517_tch_SpaceX_graphic_Reuters.grid-6x2.jpg

bonsai-tree-3preview.jpg

elsheindra_tree.png

clarkii1.jpg

agamemnon-14.jpg

seashell.jpg

cfiles5534.jpg

Walt-Disney-World-Resort-1.jpg

light-bulb.png

gl023.jpg

They may take some time to build, but the builds that take time are the ones people get promoted for. They also improve your building skills and help you think creatively. =)
(They also make time look like it's flying by fast XD )

Back