• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Fancy_Pants111

Camevil

Ok, so fancy was promoted to cool a little while ago and decided he wanted to go for builder rank. He still can't post screenshot's of his build's so once again I will be posting them for him. I understand that builder takes a lot more than cool rank and I have told fancy to try different builds but this is what he has game me. Fancy has 129.1 hrs so obviously the hours required for this rank are met.

So here are the first builds for this application. They aren't the most complex builds but they are a start.

Squid thingy from Mario Sprite.

fancy_1.jpg

Herobrine Statue

Fancy_1.1.jpg

Blue house (Outside)

Fancy_1.2.1.jpg

Blue house (Inside)

Fancy_1.2.2.jpg

Gold house (Outside)

Fancy_1.3.1.jpg

Gold house (Inside)

Fancy_1.3.2.jpg

Outdoor area

Fancy_1.4.1.jpg

Small underground room

Fancy_1.4.2.jpg

Gravel house (Outside)

Fancy.1.5.1.jpg

Gravel house (Inside)

Fancy_1.5.2.jpg

Car

Fancy_1.6.jpg

Popo? house

Fancy_1.7.jpg
So as i said, i know this isn't enough for builder rank but it is a start and their will be more builds to come....hopefully

Yeah, for Builder we're definitely looking for larger, much more complicated builds - i.e no 8-bit sprites, Steve statues, and other simple, square structures. But keep building and have fun! :thumbsup:

Quick update on some builds.
Fancy_2.1.jpg

Fancy_2.2.1.jpg

Fancy_2.2.2.jpg

Fancy_2.2.3.jpg

Fancy_2.2.4.jpg

Fancy_3.1.jpg

Fancy_3.2.jpg

Fancy_3.3.jpg

Fancy_3.4.1.jpg

Fancy_3.4.2.jpg

Fancy_3.5.jpg

I know this still isn't enough. I have told fancy to try more detailed and complex builds so i hope he does that in future.

The blue build under the white/gold thing is Fancy's too? If not, then Fancy is idiot 'cause he totally messed up someone else's buid. Ban candidate.

woah i just looked through all of his builds and you can see the complexity and overall awesomeness of the builds gradually increase over the time. Nice one fancy ;)

Back