• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Farewell, Crafters.

Wedjat_88

Title explains it all. If that login error keeps me out of the server, then I am of no more use to the community.

"Failed to connect. You failed to connect to the server. It's probably down!"

So yep, I won't be able to fix this, so it's accurate to say what I say.

Title explains it all. If that login error keeps me out of the server, then I am of no more use to the community.

"Failed to connect. You failed to connect to the server. It's probably down!"

So yep, I won't be able to fix this, so it's accurate to say what I say.
That does just mean the Server is down, probably for maintenance by Wooty. So please, be patient and try again in some more time. In other words, you could just join one of our other servers here. :)

That does just mean the Server is down, probably for maintenance by Wooty. So please, be patient and try again in some more time. In other words, you could just join one of our other servers here. :)
I could never figure out how to control anything about the UT2004 servers, I can't change maps, game types etc. :/

That does just mean the Server is down, probably for maintenance by Wooty. So please, be patient and try again in some more time. In other words, you could just join one of our other servers here.

How do I join? All I see a BIG Team9000 rocket and a black screen xD.

Edit: I can't join your servers either... man, where the *** is the problem??

How do I join? All I see a BIG Team9000 rocket and a black screen xD.

Edit: I can't join your servers either... man, where the *** is the problem??
You just have to wait. Please be patient or contact Wooty over the Forums. :)

I could never figure out how to control anything about the UT2004 servers, I can't change maps, game types etc. :/
I don't play UT, sooo...

OK, you're just leaving because you can't play Minecraft?

REALLY?

Team9000 has so much more to offer!

Hop on mumble, talk with us, participate in threads, anything!

I don't even play Minecraft that much anymore. Play something different!

Minecraft's not the only game we play here on Team9000, you know. ;)

Hooooly hurray! The whole problem was installing Java 7 messed with Minecraft, so I downgraded it to Java 6 and it works fine! :laugh:

Back