Feed The Beast Ultimate Server

MagicForDummies
Have you been banned from Team9000 before? >Don't think so. Nope.
Were you a member of my tekkit server? >Tekkify, and other various servers. I was mayor at one time with 14 members.
Any suggestions you have for items to be disabled? >Equivalent exchange.. version 2 only. But version 3 promises to be much more well behaved.

You're taking it out of context, I was investigating dupe glitches, as I had found one before, and I told him I would tell him if I found another. I just took a day to figure out if there were any other methods of the same dupe. Which apparently, was wrong to do.

You're taking it out of context, I was investigating dupe glitches, as I had found one before, and I told him I would tell him if I found another. I just took a day to figure out if there were any other methods of the same dupe. Which apparently, was wrong to do.
:rofl:

You're hilarious. I saw what was left of your inventory (the 100+ elite circuits in a crate caught my eye). If you weren't exploiting the dupe glitch (and just testing it), you would have tested it in single player, or at least used something like cobblestone. Besides, if you were innocent, you would have defended yourself when you were originally banned.

Be sure to include a good reason why...

Be sure to include a good reason why...

BE SURE TO INCLUDE A GOOD REASON WHY
It was a good enough reason for me (and I was sort of joking). He really got on my nerves when the voltz server started.

I will vouch for lemonallday, and here is my good reason why.

Now that you have called him out on his past malpractices and mistakes, he likely understands that he will be watched closely on your server. In the worst case scenario, he creates something that crashes your server or duplicates items. Either way, you will find out about it. You restart the server, ban him, and move on with your life and everyone is happy again. The best case scenario is that he is a lively contributing member of the community of players on your server and has a fun time while not being excluded from the fun.

Tshin, as you are running your own server you will always know what people are up to (at least you should if you are a good admin). You might as well give him a chance to enjoy the server. If he messes up, nothing is permanent and you can move on with a player banned.

Yes, I did abuse a duplication glitch on Gurw's server, but I also brought to light a dupe glitch that I had found at an earlier time. I had yet to show him the new one, which resulted in my ban.
You know blatant lies won't help your case, right?

[collapse=Let's see the list of things you duped to "test."]
6387 Steak
2362 Lever
2688 Steel Plate
4138 Atomic Core
13289 Bronze Ingot
8582 Steel Ingot
4560 Camouflage
4125 Obsidian Ingot
9597 Wool
32251 Advanced Circuit
7295 Slimeball
1792 Ghast Tear
9995 Gunpowder
9942 Enriched Alloy
8950 Elite Circuit
27397 Basic Circuit
9080 Insulated Silver Wire
6145 Sticky Piston
5183 Piston
7225 Redstone Torch
7233 Redstone Repeater
1650 120V Transformer
1658 240V Transformer
2685 60V Transformer
494 Teleporter
1181 Teleporter Frame

And an assortment of various other items that I can't read from my screenshots. I also highly suspect the electromagnets and EM glass you were using for your particle accelerators were hacked in.
[/collapse]

So yeah. Pretty extensive testing you did there. I also have a record of you stating you "don't even feel bad for duping."

:coffee:

Your in-game name: JordanPierre2000
Have you been banned from Team9000 before?: No
Were you a member of my tekkit server?: Nope
Any suggestions you have for items to be disabled?: Quantum armour if there is going to be PvP, seeing it is relatively easy to get.

I'll vouch for lemon.

He is really fun to play with, and is pretty knowledgeable of a majority of the things in these mod packs. He's done things on his own, like when your tekkit server was up, he started from scratch and worked hard to get to red matter and dark matter.
Has he done things that are stupid, of course, we all have. The whole lava thing wasn't him, it was kimbal. All he did was try and get rid if the lava.

Anyway, he should be allowed on.

Your in-game name: rileyper
Have you been banned from Team9000 before? no
Were you a member of my tekkit server? no
Any suggestions you have for items to be disabled? no

Hello again ladies and gentlemen. Today I am here to inform you that I will be making a Feed the Beast Ultimate server.

feed_the_beast__mod_cloud_by_blekwave-d5jjodz_5031148_lrg.jpg

To download this modpack you must go to http://feed-the-beast.com/ and click either jar or exe under the 'Download Client' section.

To apply for the whitelist, please fill out the following form:
Your in-game name:
Have you been banned from Team9000 before?
Were you a member of my tekkit server?
Any suggestions you have for items to be disabled?

Basic Rules of Team9000 apply to this server

I will send those that apply the IP via a converstation.

List of currently whitelisted players (check to see if your name is spelled right.):
patchouii
sttheo
zennai
thegurw
keyblade747
sasquatch_legend
twistedwicked
pasaria
tshinotu145
t7seven7t
babybacon
skryter
girls_is_awesome
BMWAce
Master_XM
Alyyiah
_Joostb
Lukeperson6
Top_Of_The_World
bhamwildcat
Pyrhos
SunFireDragon
Antecus
ConroD
konflakes
Stratadon
Io_Reign

Foxzm
No
One of the first couple lol
and nope

Your in-game name: Csimiami14.
Have you been banned from Team9000 before?: Nope.
Were you a member of my tekkit server?: Yes
Any suggestions you have for items to be disabled?: Nope

I'm getting kicked for using a jetpack.

Edit: Gurw, I made a portal gun and placed a portal. The location it led me to was about a couple thousand blocks away, so I thought that may be where you died. I looked for your portal gun, but couldn't find it. Sorry.

Back