Feed The Beast Ultimate Server

Your in-game name: Spartinprime7
Have you been banned from Team9000 before?
> Nope.
Were you a member of my tekkit server?
> Sadly, no. I would if I could.
Any suggestions you have for items to be disabled?
> Not really.

I was hearing you guys talk about playing right now. So I decided to make an application for it. Thanks, Tshinotu.

Erm...can my spawn point be reset?
I touched a portal in a wasteland and now my game hangs whenever I enter the server.
Your client actually hangs or it just lags out? If its the latter then try using /spawn, your command will probably still go to the server and it will send you to the spawn. FTB always takes a long time for me to load the map.

Your in-game name: Highrise99
Have you been banned from Team9000 before? No.
Were you a member of my tekkit server? No. I was unaware of its existence.
Any suggestions you have for items to be disabled? (Un)equivalent exchange

Your client actually hangs or it just lags out? If its the latter then try using /spawn, your command will probably still go to the server and it will send you to the spawn. FTB always takes a long time for me to load the map.
Yes, my client hangs. As in I have to force quit, it doesn't even show a crash message. Before I touched the damn portal, everything worked perfectly. I've been researching and apparently it's due to the portal gun mod's sounds being corrupted. I'm trying to fix it right now
Edit: Using portal gun mod in csp doesn't crash the client anymore, haven't yet tried the server.

Your in-game name: littlespedve467
Have you been banned from Team9000 before?: Yeah, Classic shenanigans.
Were you a member of my tekkit server?: No, not that I remember.
Any suggestions you have for items to be disabled?: Nah.

Your in-game name: fox_news
Have you been banned from Team9000 before? no
Were you a member of my tekkit server? yes
Any suggestions you have for items to be disabled? never played this mod pack yet

Back