Figured I would introduce myself.

Ryusaizo

Hey everyone, you may have seen me around the T9K mincraft server a lot. I am rather new to the minecraft game, and I only play on classic. (Until I can find another job) I play several games many of them are MMOs. I am considered a jackass once you get to know me. I can sometimes find ways to nitpick games to high hell, and I have a severe potty mouth that usually gets me banned. I write reviews for games for a friend of mine in Texas who owns a small rental store, and in return I get free rentals. (too bad i dont live in Tecksus anymore). Now for the random game facts about me.

In shooters I typically get a .70 KDR (I suck) and my last shooter out of 5k kills I had about 2.5k head shots. So i am typically kicked from a room for being a hacker. As i will usually get about ten head shots in a row. I love to play the snipe of the group, even if it is overrated and thousands of others like to snipe too.

On to MMOs, which I always have two characters. One a beefy warrior, which follows under my Ryusaizo username. The other an aoe face melting Mage, who runs under the name of Lamia. (if I am playing right as open beta starts). If I do get an open beta name, I like to save tons of characters with popular game names. In order to tick people off.( I was never really fond of those Sephiroth, cloud, tifa, Ichigo..anime video game names anyway.)

Oh goody now console games. RPGs and shooters, no sports, no games based off of movies or comic books, and I don't listen to the reviews on games. In fact I typically play the games rated bad by reviewers and find them awesome. Except when the camera angles get in my way..

So that is me, in a nut shell. Hello.

( Warning this post was edited several times, to get rid off as many -bad words- as possible.)

Back