• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Filled guest words in MC classic D:

Autex

Just joined the server like maybe a day or two ago and I've been walking around trying to find a place to build and there is no place to build at all... i managed to find space for a pixel art but i suck at making pixel art so yeah... but can i please request for a new guest for on the minecraft classic thank! is it possible to make this one a flatland too because hills are annoying to build on. much appreciated!
ps. i have no idea where to put this...

Just joined the server like maybe a day or two ago and I've been walking around trying to find a place to build and there is no place to build at all... i managed to find space for a pixel art but i suck at making pixel art so yeah... but can i please request for a new guest for on the minecraft classic thank! is it possible to make this one a flatland too because hills are annoying to build on. much appreciated!
ps. i have no idea where to put this...

From what I understand, the Team9000 minecraft classic server will soon be no more. A while ago there was a discussion about what would be done for the last guest world. I'm not sure if these plans are still in place or when the last world may be created, but I believe this is the reason for such a delay between guest worlds. Along with the fact that there are very very few people who play minecraft classic nowadays.

Here's the thread where guest 666 was being discussed. https://www.team9000.net/threads/guest-666-thread.26455/

Back